5ea BAD Beadlocks wheels and 37" MTR's tires

2011jk

So just how many posts does it take to have your blessing to sell...I post when I think I have something to contribute not to just get my post count up.

liljohn850

So just how many posts does it take to have your blessing to sell...I post when I think I have something to contribute not to just get my post count up.

when the majority of your posts are in the recycler, there's a pretty surefire chance that your contributions aren't in the best interest of the forum....

Flexer07

Just because people dontpost doesn't mean they don't use the info provided. That's like telling me I can't buy something because I haven't posted much.

pastorwug

Just because people dontpost doesn't mean they don't use the info provided. That's like telling me I can't buy something because I haven't posted much.

As someone who has been here since 2011 I now encourage you to buy these wheels and tires. :clap2: :thumb:

Flexer07

As someone who has been here since 2011 I now encourage you to buy these wheels and tires. :clap2: :thumb:

Lol I don't need them I was just commenting to the guy saying they wouldn't sell because he hasn't posted which makes no sense to me.

JEEPnGEO

I buy stuff but it has to be rock bottom price. LOL Just about every aftermarket part I have on my rig is used. So far so good.

Md_rubi

These are great wheels. I have them and love them. Hands down best bead lock wheels I've owned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

I don't think the amount if post matter as long as you contribute more than just selling parts. I do however believe when your asking new prices for a used part it will bother people. My 17x8 Walker Evans bead locks that I just bought only cost 1600 new and that included tax.

I don't think the amount if post matter as long as you contribute more than just selling parts. I do however believe when your asking new prices for a used part it will bother people. My 17x8 Walker Evans bead locks that I just bought only cost 1600 new and that included tax.

1600 for 5. Where at??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

Found them at Morris 4x4 on sale for 335 a piece. Then I got a extra 15% off. I think the total was 1597 something lol.

Even with out the discount the total for five was 1830 bucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom