5 fingers in the wind from Orange County, California

Thunder

First time Jeep owner with a new '14 billet silver Wrangler Sport JKU with a 3.5" lift, 35" tires, and 10th anniversary bumpers and wheels.
I was totally satisfied with it until I came home and started poking around the forums, watching videos and looking at photos.
(Still love it. But now it's a project.)

Now I gotta find a way to make some big $$ quick so I can dump it into all the mods I've been dreaming so much about. :eek:

Big fan of all the Wayalife videos, watched almost all of them.
Just finished watching the 4th installment of PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook.
At the end of the video my youngest, 7yrs, said we need to get a Nitto sticker and start off-roading.

Thanks for all the info, photos, and videos. Seems like a tight group.
Can't wait to see more and share some myself.

Jeep it together!

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to WAL. Your 7yr old is going love the jeep! And you'll quickly appreciate the time together. 👋

Thunder

Thanks guys.

Your 7yr old is going to love the jeep!

Ya, both of my sons love it (7yrs & 9yrs). Each morning they say "you're driving us to school in the Jeep today Daddy".
I've asked the youngest not to climb all over it.
But on my way home from work tonight I noticed fresh little boy hand prints on the hood.
Not thrilled about that but at least there aren't any knee dents yet. :crazyeyes:

DMF

Welcome from another '14 Billet JKUS owner from OC that was also content with his jeep until someone introduce him to this site.

Thunder

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
I never really paid much attention to the Jeep brand until now, aside from the occasional head turning awesome rig you encounter on the street from time to time.
(Soon to be me btw! Funds pending of course :crazyeyes:)

But now that I'm an owner, I see Jeeps everywhere!
There are 3 Wranglers on my street alone, not to mention several Patriots and Cherokees and whatever else Jeep makes that aren't Wranglers. ;)
Plus several more pretty cool rigs I see on my daily commute. :rock:

Big wave everybody! Look forward to seeing y'all out there!

Top Bottom