40s

CaliCrusher

It exploded, everbody died, we all knelt down and prayed to the great almighty Overlander...

Wait, so did everybody die or did everybody kneel down and praise Overlander JK? I mean, you can't kneel and praise him after you're all dead. But if you knelt down and praised him before the axle exploded, well that would just be awkward. :thinking:

David1tontj

Nice pics! Those videos worked on my phone.. Looks like you had fun, that's all that matters! It did look like you were enjoying the ground clearance and sticky tires too!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

kgw350

It was a fun day but very cold. I just need a little more money for front chromo axle shafts and ball joints then the new axles are going.

MikeD

Cool the way you can hear the individual lugs on the tires. If they were able to get traction today they should be real sticky when the rocks are warm!

kgw350

Thank you, As for the MPG and rpm I didn't even pay attention I have an auto and don't use 5th on the highway. But the 5:13s will be in soon.

kgw350

Black Friday wheelin

Axles still holding up. Im just waiting for that boom.

Attachments

• 1450841_10200190302440393_1413960545_n.jpg
    1450841_10200190302440393_1413960545_n.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 292
OK, here's a thought. Since we all want to see blood and guts, I'll mount a go-pro under my ride, drain my diff, and go for broke right before I do my swap.:D I have spyntec hubs so its not a big deal to get home after the big one.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice pics. Though the camera was crooked in a few of them. :doh:

I'm more interested in the "Dip This" sticker. Is that you? What does it cost to do a JKU?

Bearjew1

ok 1st off i must say that i am not a reader i usually fall asleep before i reach the bottom of the page.but for once i read every damn thing posted here :yawn37: and didnt bang my head of the desk :thumb: and 2nd all you people who felt a need to input on here...well y'all need to hail the 2 door baby thats some sweet shit there :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

J-Dub253WA

Ok i understand that part.

You dont know me or my capability behind the wheel to base something on tire size. The west coast things are different on the east coast we make due with what we have.

And as to overlander call out everyone is calling him out for being an ass. Things are a lot different face to face its easy to talk shit on forums.

Agreed. Love to meet this internet gangster in person!

Sent from J-Dub253WA's iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!!

Top Bottom