405 fwy

That's why I love working graveyard shift. I go from the 118 to the 405 over the hill nightly from porter ranch to west la. Takes me 25 mins......lol that same trip in the morning is about 2 hours:bleh:

Ya I work graveyard also, lol, I drive from Simi Valley to Santa Monica Monday night thru Friday night. 118-405 exit sunset and go west. I'm off San Vincente blvd and 26th street. I start at 9pm and get off at 5am. The drive home is not bad for me, I make it home in like 45 min

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been there, done that.

Now if I have a 10 mile drive it takes me about 10 minutes. ;) 👍

i just looked at this thread from my computer and i think i posted it in the wrong area....stupid iPhone im terrible at doing things from my phone... oops:doh:
anyways, is there a way to move the thread to another area of the forum?

i just looked at this thread from my computer and i think i posted it in the wrong area....stupid iPhone im terrible at doing things from my phone... oops:doh:

Just leave it BTW I hate the 405 and the 101 lol

Ya I work graveyard also, lol, I drive from Simi Valley to Santa Monica Monday night thru Friday night. 118-405 exit sunset and go west. I'm off San Vincente blvd and 26th street. I start at 9pm and get off at 5am. The drive home is not bad for me, I make it home in like 45 min

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. That's funny. I work 1130-8am. I go from 118 to 405 exiting wilshire...

Moved it for you. :yup:

I don't hate the 405....I sometimes get pissed with it though. I run standard commute times on it, twice daily from the 22frwy area to the John Wayne airport area.... I call it the "MILF Motorway" .....
wink.gif

I don't hate the 405....I sometimes get pissed with it though. I run standard commute times on it, twice daily from the 22frwy area to the John Wayne airport area.... I call it the "MILF Motorway" .....
wink.gif

I have seen you on freeway twice now!
Watch for my :standing wave:!!
I hear Ya, I drive 405 from 22 fwy area to Mission Viejo every day :icon_crazy: ! For my day job!:yup: At least my night job is only 5 mins away! :thumb:

I have seen you on freeway twice now!
Watch for my :standing wave:!!
I hear Ya, I drive 405 from 22 fwy area to Mission Viejo every day :icon_crazy: ! For my day job!:yup: At least my night job is only 5 mins away! :thumb:

LOL... Lately I only commute the Jeep on Thursday and Friday, weather permiting! LOL... I am in the black suburban the rest of the time. I will put away my cell phone and start looking outside more... I promise!
2thumbsup.gif

Hey man how's smokey?

He's home but, needs some work still. I'm thinking the transmission range sensor needs to be replaced. This is in the tranny and should be covered by the lifetime powertrain warranty. This sensor is what tells the Jeeps brain that it is in park or neutral enabling the starter to activate and start the Jeep.

I used to drive the 405 everyday for work, from Ladera up to El Segundo. I was working second shift and got off work between 10pm and 12am. For a while they closed the 405S thru Los Al/Seal Beach and it would take me an extra 30 mins to get home.
I can't say that I miss that commute. Now I drive to Rancho Bernardo everyday, about the same distance but far less traffic or anxiety.

Top Bottom