4" springs, UCA, LCA and quick disconnects, new drive shaft

twoxstreem

I swapped out my lift and have these lightly used parts available. About 10,000 highway miles and all in very good condition. The driveshaft is a take off and in new condition with hardware.

BDS Quick Disconnects (3.5" to 4.5" lift) $125

BDS Front Lower control arms $100

Factory front UCA $50

BDS 4.5" coils front and rear (about 4" in true lift) SOLD!!!

Factory front Drive Shaft JKU (new take off) SOLD

I will ship on your dime in the US.

Feel free to txt me at 203-559-8585

photo (1).JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Since this is your second post how about stopping by giving us a wave and posting up pics of your rig. You will get a much more welcome and better chance of selling thing if we know who you are.

Two post in and you are selling a bunch of parts. Just looked at your profile and you have nothing listed. If your intention is to use WAYALIFE as a Craigslist to sell things your visit will be short lived.

R/
Will

Last edited:
Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Since this is your second post how about stopping by giving us a wave and posting up pics of your rig. You will get a much more welcome and better chance of selling thing if we know who you are.

Two post in and you are selling a bunch of parts. Just looked at your profile and you have nothing listed. If your intention is to use WAYALIFE as a Craigslist to sell things your visit will be short lived.

R/
Will

Sure no problem! I have spent quite a bit of time reading posts and posted a note about my new brake upgrade the other day. I'll be sure to start posting more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom