35 club!

I have the EVO Leveling kit and longer shocks. Close to 10" of travel and it can look pretty impressive considering how little I spent. If you keep the stock length shocks no driveshafts are needed. I haven't upgraded mine and I didn't tear my driveshaft boot but it comes so close to the stupid exhaust that it melted haha. There's a Y-Pipe from Dynomax or someone I'll end up getting more then likely. Love the ride quality. Love the 35's but, can't wait for 37's!

Like the look of yours, I still have full fenders until I'm brave enough to cut them... I think that's the best free mod you can do for up travel.

IMG_4156.jpgIMG_4158.jpg

Finally installed Toyo OC 35x12.5x18 a few weeks ago and got EVO C-gusset weld on last weekend. It has spidertrax wheel spacer 1.75" and TF 2.5. Unfortunately I can't test to go on off road until maybe first weekend of Jan.

I was able to use the 35s yesterday. Very little rubbing in the rear. Also have very little flex. :( 1423412467856.jpg1423412489156.jpg

That looks awesome. I've been admiring those wheels since they came out. Was just selling the wife on those for when she gets her jeep.

Thanks brother! I have had a few sets of wheels since I bought the Fuels, but I always end up keeping the Fuels. I don't think she will be disappointed.

Top Bottom