2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

New Years Run
We're Keith and Lynn Lamb from Midway UT. On Wayalife We're known as krdadlamb, but to everyone else our Jeep is The BAD Influence (is there a way to change our name on Wayalife?) View attachment 398560
Would love to finally attend one of these events.
Our Jeep is a 2015 JKU. Carbon Off Road front D44 with rear Carbon 35 spline shafts, ARB lockers, KMC Tank beadlocks with 38x13.50x17 Nittos. LoD bumpers and poison spider sliders and rocker protectors. EVO bolt on coilovers (welded in) View attachment 398561
Well there went the neighborhood.

jeeeep

Hooked
As of this moment, I'm in, Joel, things will still be on the holiday calendar so should give me ample time to make the run.

I know, long drive for one day, but a good day (y)

2018 JLU on tires:
20230630_090017.jpg

Found some Vegas glasses, I'm ready:

20231123_212705.jpg

Have made arrangements for my dog to stay with family, full speed ahead for a New Year run.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As of this moment, I'm in, things will still be on the holiday calendar so should give me ample time to make the run.

I know, long drive for one day, but a good day (y)

I'll post a pic up tomorrow, 2018 JLU on tires.
No kidding! That would be awesome if you can make it and this time, you need to make the run 🤣

Also, if you can make it out early enough Friday, we'll be sure to do some partying (y)

JAGS

Hooked
Well shit!! As it went last year, this is again the day we take our kids to the airport to fly back to their colleges.

REALLY bummed as I was just starting to think if we might be able to make it this year. Then saw the thread and dates. 🤬

Been a long time since I’ve seen many and others I haven’t met yet. I can’t make the run but here’s the fam. I’m Jason, wife is Amy. Grant and Siena are my now adult kids. Then and now pics are pretty scary. My JK and kids were probably from 2013/14. A bit more recent trip to Sedona in the JL and fam pic from Maui.

More than a Jeep!

IMG_5141.jpeg IMG_8631.jpeg IMG_0034.jpeg IMG_6989.jpeg

Brute

Hooked
Well shit!! As it went last year, this is again the day we take our kids to the airport to fly back to their colleges.

REALLY bummed as I was just starting to think if we might be able to make it this year. Then saw the thread and dates. 🤬

Been a long time since I’ve seen many and others I haven’t met yet. I can’t make the run but here’s the fam. I’m Jason, wife is Amy. Grant and Siena are my now adult kids. Then and now pics are pretty scary. My JK and kids were probably from 2013/14. A bit more recent trip to Sedona in the JL and fam pic from Maui.

More than a Jeep!

View attachment 398586 View attachment 398587 View attachment 398588 View attachment 398589
I was hoping you guys could make it…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did someone say party?? 🤪🤣
LOL - you know it! :ROFLMAO:
Damn looks like I’m going to miss out again. 😕 Working that weekend. I’m going to start asking for the weekends off during this time of year. lol Have fun everyone and take a shot for me! 🥃

More than a Jeep!
Bummer you guys can't make it.

Top Bottom