2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

Strainger

Caught the Bug
And I want to post a shout out to my adopted grandson Pres, who didn't have to help me air up/down since I had so many additional family members this time around. I will still look for your help if needed on future trails. You humbled me when I had to take the bypass because my rear lockers refused to engage, and you got up the obstacle without any lockers. Nice job!

And I want to post a shout out to my adopted grandson Pres, who didn't have to help me air up/down since I had so many additional family members this time around. I will still look for your help if needed on future trails. You humbled me when I had to take the bypass because my rear lockers refused to engage, and you got up the obstacle without any lockers. Nice job!
LOL - it was great to see you and Susan again Tom, and to meet your family as well! I'll help ya anytime! As far as lockers go, I substitute them with the gas pedal...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say thanks for the run! It was good to meet everyone, and I look forward to wheeling with all of you in the future.
It was great having you and your family on the run and hope to get out and hit some more trails soon :)
Just got home from a fun weekend, I do think this was one of the best trails for a new year run. Loved the last part after the lake. Fast and fun !!
Well, being that this is the first you've made in like a decade, I'm sure it was 🤪
Glad you were able to make it and happy to hear you had fun :)
Well we missed trail snow by a week...
View attachment 400447
I know!! Man, that would have been fun (y)
A great weekend, with great people!

Took a casualty Sunday. Officially the most expensive tire I’ve done in 😂😭. Totally my fault going too fast and having too much fun at 9psi. Made it all the way back to UT though lol.
View attachment 400451
It was a pleasure meeting you and Lizzy and while the wheeling wasn't hardcore, I'm glad you still had a good time.

Bummer about your tire. We were really going fast there LOL

jesse3638

Hooked
That you did Sir! 2 Door for the win.
Well my wife said that next year were taking the JK. Hers is too pretty to beat up...haha. I noticed today they I scraped the front bumper on one of the ledges we climbed up. Not used to having a full width bumper. I also saw we put some scrapes on the gas tank skid. Hopefully by next year we have EVO boatside sliders and a jeep steel bumper with the ends removed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well my wife said that next year were taking the JK. Hers is too pretty to beat up...haha. I noticed today they I scraped the front bumper on one of the ledges we climbed up. Not used to having a full width bumper. I also saw we put some scrapes on the gas tank skid. Hopefully by next year we have EVO boatside sliders and a jeep steel bumper with the ends removed.
It is pretty and pretty amazing how well it did completely stock.

Top Bottom