2023 JL small, inside the cabin lock box / safe / vault

amerikancheg

I'm planning to have somewhat long-term topless/bikini setup - no top, no hardtop, half doors, etc. That creates obvious problem for personal property that i would like to keep in my Jeep. Nothing VERY important and expensive, but crucial to everyday use. While i can install big lockbox or even lockable lid for under the mat storage in cargo area (for large things like tools and tire repair kit) i also would like to have something small and accessible from within driver/passenger cabin for small things: keys, flashlight, edc knife, etc. Something like under the seat safe available for JK models. The only option i found was central console insert, but that will create a problem for USB line. Anyone came across or aware of any related products? Maybe something that goes under front or back passenger seat? Or may be there is some kind of custom solution?

WJCO

Meme King
Check Tuffy. They made all that stuff for the JK. Not sure if they've done JL stuff yet.

Your OEM center console and glove box lock anyways.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I ran doorless and topless for almost a year when I lived in San Diego and had nothing more than the center console and glovebox from the factory. When I was out places I just didn’t bring tools and unnecessary crap. Also the cubby in the back can’t be opened with the tailgate closed so you can use that too. Thieves want quick, especially in crowded areas.

whipsaw36

This may be an option for a lockable device for you. Found this on Amazon.

Hooke Road Wrangler Tailgate Table Storage Lock Box Camping Desk for Jeep Wrangler JL & Unlimited 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023​

Top Bottom