2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

I really wish we could have made this run but im still down from my motorcycle accident april 26th, 2021 bot fully plan to make at least one of yalls runs this year

Strainger

Caught the Bug
We are out. Both of us have the bug. Don't know if it is the flu, covid, or omicron. This really, really, sucks. This is the third ( or 4th? ) time in a row that something has come up at the last minute to keep us out of the run. I am starting to to believe in conspiracy theories and/or hexes have been levied on us.

We are out. Both of us have the bug. Don't know if it is the flu, covid, or omicron. This really, really, sucks. This is the third ( or 4th? ) time in a row that something has come up at the last minute to keep us out of the run. I am starting to to believe in conspiracy theories and/or hexes have been levied on us.
Bummer! Good news is, CDC says you only have to quarantine for 5 days now :rolleyes: Hope you guys get well soon.

Brute

Hooked
Sorry you guys are going to miss it...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well damn, that just sucks. :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Getting close! I talked to Mel and he said that the trails we'll be going on will be fun and that lockers might be needed in one section. Is there anyone coming that doesn't have lockers?

Also, I do need to remind everyone that we DO NOT allow filming of the run other than for personal purposes and we DO NOT allow drones.

Last but not least, if you're coming out early on Friday, let us know so that we can hook up 👍

Getting close! I talked to Mel and he said that the trails we'll be going on will be fun and that lockers might be needed in one section. Is there anyone coming that doesn't have lockers?

Also, I do need to remind everyone that we DO NOT allow filming of the run other than for personal purposes and we DO NOT allow drones.

Last but not least, if you're coming out early on Friday, let us know so that we can hook up 👍
Getting excited for this. We’re planning on arriving sometime around 4:00 pm on Friday.

Top Bottom