2021 Willys with the 3.6

astros3111

Hello! Newbie here and just picked up my 2021 JLU Willys sport. It comes with the v6 e-torque motor and 3.73 gears. Looking to see what ya'll think about the need to regear? I am going to install a JKS 2.5 lift with 35in tires.

The jeep is pretty quick right now (stock) and I do drive on the highway daily. Any thoughts if I should regear and what gear set to go with?

Thanks!

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. If you are for sure going to do 35s anyways, I would just put the 35s on, drive it and see what you think. You can always re-gear later if you aren't happy. Personally, I think you'll be just fine. I'm assuming you have the Automatic?

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Wayalife. If you are for sure going to do 35s anyways, I would just put the 35s on, drive it and see what you think. You can always re-gear later if you aren't happy. Personally, I think you'll be just fine. I'm assuming you have the Automatic?
Couldn't agree more! ^^^^

Just drive it and IF you feel the need to regear, do it at that time. No need to throw money at your Jeep until it really needs it. :)

Upvote 0

astros3111

Ok, sounds like I shouldn't have too many worries! And I do have the automatic!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom