2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

Had a great time kicking off a new year of wheeling with all of you! So looking forward to doing it again soon!

final.jpg

final.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Another great new year kick off adventure. Thank you Cindy and Eddie for continuing to share all the interesting things in the Mohave. Much needed great day with great people. [emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lisa and I just got home and I wanted to say what an awesome time with awesome people. It was great getting to see some familiar faces as well as meeting some new ones. Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together as well as Tony, Steph, and Carl for helping keep us all together (only lost one...haha). Also thanks to Vic for loaning me his hammer as it worked much my Flintstone hammer when my tire carrier latch broke. Really can't wait to get out more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Cindy and Eddie for another successful New Years Kick Off Run. Look forward to future runs. Would have liked to join the group at the Pioneer, but have plans with daughter and grandkids to visit Tiger Rescue in Phelan on Sunday.
Always enlightening to see and talk to jeeping friends. Take care and good to meet Ripley.

This looked like the perfect number of Jeeps. My first WAL NY run was in 2015 and had over 60 Jeeps in it. I was stressed. I'd love to go 2022 if the number isn't over 60 again. Hoping to do the Mojave before 2022 also. Very enjoyable area to visit. I'm hoping people will post up ore pictures.

Just got back home. Epic trip. Great friends. Couldn’t have scripted it any better. Thanks all for a great weekend. Especially big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for making it possible. Didn’t get many pics but I’ll try and sift through what I did get and post them up.

It was a fun trip. It was good to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. Eddie & Cindy do an excellent job planning and executing these trips. There's always an interesting blend of scenery and history.20210109_102657.jpg20210109_154559.jpg20210111_050252.jpg20210109_170934.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What an awesome way to kick off the new year and be able to forget about the world for a while. It was great to meet all of you. Eddie and Cindy, thank you so much for putting it together!

Eddie and Cindy, thanks for a great trip! Rhys and I had a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom