2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run - Coming 01/07/17

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, just got around to updating the list. Depending on what ultimately end up doing, we may open up the run to a few more Jeeps. I'll keep you posted.

bthomas

Weather forecast as of now

IMG_4908.jpg

With any luck it should be a real nice day [emoji1303]
I'm taking Friday off, hoping to be on the road sometime around 3:30p, that should get us there around 9:30-10:00p it looks like.

Road Trip!! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd love to join but I'm stuck working all day Saturday and it's a bit of a drive from salt lake to do all in a day. Maybe I will get lucky and run into you guys in moab this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SHHHWAY

Sorry guys, just got around to updating the list. Depending on what ultimately end up doing, we may open up the run to a few more Jeeps. I'll keep you posted.

Just ran this by my better half and we are ready to roll if you decide to let the stand by gang join! :pop2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay everyone, I need to let you all know there's been a change in plans. As I had said before, our plans were tentative as I needed to hammer out some details and here they are. We are now meeting up on Saturday morning in the dirt lot across the street from the Shell station, right off the I-15 on Cima Rd. You NEED to be gassed up and ready to roll by 9:30 AM. Cindy and I are staying in Barstow on Friday night and if you'd like to caravan to the starting point with us, we will be leaving there at 7:30 AM. This will be a LONG day out on the trail with multiple stops and for those of you who are up to it, a short hike as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT sending out a PM notice to people on the list. It is YOUR responsibility to follow this thread and know where we will be meeting.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Sounds like it is going to be a fun trip! Wish I could go, but I'm about 18 hours away LOL

Have fun, and I can't wait to see pictures! :cool:

Top Bottom