2017 SEMA Rego 4x4 REX Jeep JK Wrangler

Andy5160

Hooked
All I can say is that Israeli technology,engineering and development are one of the best in the world so I am sure this product will thrive. Check out IDF Sufa jeeps build by Israel, I played with them when I was young [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That looks awesome! It’s great so see something so unique, I hope they are able to bring it over to the US. 👍

RMC2

Caught the Bug
That is a really really neat idea and out-of-the-box thinking. I'm curious about droop on the front axle because of the axle shaft on the one side and the cross brace. Not sure how rear leading arms would ride. You could definitely either flip it or run something like the front axle. I look forward to seeing where this goes but will be way out of my price range unless I win the lottery.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I just watched the video on the Rego military version. It is a neat idea but I honestly like the JK idea better. Best of luck to this company

wonderd

Hi there,
I am new to this forum, saw the thread and wanted to join in..

I saw the jeep first hand.
I can tell you the car drives beautifully.. it handles a lot better then regular solid axles jeep, not only on rocks but in every tarrain..
It is so smooth you can compare it to driving a citroen if you know what i am talking about..

I am not part of the company but know the owners, so if you have any questions that are not shown in their video\website - i will be happy to try and answer them for you.
Who knows - maybe JEEP people will see this somehow and like it - the new wrangler version might have that suspension installed in the factory..

Elad.

WJCO

Meme King
Hi there,

I can tell you the car drives beautifully.. it handles a lot better then regular solid axles jeep, not only on rocks but in every tarrain..
It is so smooth you can compare it to driving a citroen if you know what i am talking about..

I am not part of the company but know the owners, so if you have any questions that are not shown in their video\website - i will be happy to try and answer them for you.
Who knows - maybe JEEP people will see this somehow and like it - the new wrangler version might have that suspension installed in the factory..

Elad.

Welcome to Wayalife. Why'd you post this this morning, then delete it, and repost the same thing again now? I'm confused. :thinking:

AdrockTT

Hi there,

Elad.

For the rear - are you able to use a factory gas tank or does this require moving to a fuel cell?
What would be max tire size clearance or are there options to be able to gain more clearance and run larger sized (ie - 40" tires)?

I can only take the guys who made it at their word but they were telling me that they could literally drink a cup of coffee on terrain that the solid axles that came on their Jeep would put in their lap. I believe it.

LOL!
That's the reason 2dr Wrangler never had cup holders ! ( I kid, I kid..)

Yeah.
I have been thinking about swapping in front TTB from a F250 for a while, just to make commuting BETTER and gain durability offroad from the DANA SFA.

desertbuzz

I'm not allowed to post it but I got to see a military version of this and holy hell, it's was badass.

The military version is available on REGO's webpage an other sites....
I've seen a demo during a mil equip show.
Luckily, we're neighbors too ;)

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL!! All they did was take the video Rego4x4 was playing at the show, took out what was playing on it, added their own music and their logo. :crazyeyes:

Sad that certain people do that. Seems to happen a lot these days. They take someone else's work, slap a watermark or logo on it and call it their own. No shame.

Brute

Hooked
Located in a distant tent in a far corner of the 2017 SEMA show, there lay an awesome new product made specifically for the Jeep JK Wrangler and it's called the REX. Created by a company in Israel called Rego 4x4, it's essentially a IFS / IRS suspension system and while they are far from the first company to try to do this, they are in the first to use a unique and innovative design. In a nutshell, they've taken the concept of portals, mounted them directly to the differential and then ran the axle shafts to the wheels on the opposite side. By doing this, they were able to run much longer shafts and this allowed them to obtain a significantly greater amount of vertical travel - an impressive 20" of vertical travel!

As I been told, Rego 4x4 literally pulled their prototype off a Jeep they have in Israel, shipped it here to Las Vegas, bought a new JK a few days ago and then bolted on the kit just before the show. Yes, you heard right, the kit is designed to be bolted on to the JK frame - check it out!

20171102180327-8bb71ae3-me.jpg

20171102180338-5c4910ed-me.jpg

20171102180343-01fa2d8b-me.jpg

20171102180253-3cfcde53-me.jpg

20171102180222-ea1fd936-me.jpg

20171102180227-2a934574-me.jpg

20171102180236-71d58172-me.jpg

20171102180115-37171bde-me.jpg

20171102180105-10c22db3-me.jpg

20171102180202-41fe9585-me.jpg

20171102180217-2fba3b32-me.jpg

20171102180400-681664b0-me.jpg

20171102180027-0e049695-me.jpg

20171102180351-a08d0dc3-me.jpg

20171102180137-79cc0cc9-me.jpg

20171102180145-3f257b59-me.jpg

20171102180157-d9b25b48-me.jpg

20171102180128-fe1529e5-me.jpg

20171102180305-d2adbf2e-me.jpg

Here's a short video that Rego 4x4 made in Israel that shows how their suspension system works. Notice how the JK looks a lot like a side-by-side out on the trail

I'd be really interested in hearing what you all think of this :yup:

With SEMA right around the corner, I wonder what ever became of Rego 4x4?

jdofmemi

I'm surprised no one brought this up in the recent discussion on IFS

This looks like an IFS set up that would work.

Top Bottom