2016 SEMA : Nitto Tire/EVO Spicy Chicken Jeep JK Wrangler

xxJWPxx

I'm curious about that rear bumper! When and if will it be available? Also are those boat sides available in 2 dr?

I reached out to EVO about the rear bumper and was told - release on the rear bumper very soon. They have been building inventory all week. :clap2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'd like to see a factory door with the cage. Those bolt heads look so big in the sill...I can't believe they don't hit the door.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I love this jeep. It came out looking great and we know it will wheel.

I am curious about the compression adjustment knob upgrade on the bolt on coilovers. Is that a new available upgrade? I know king does that but haven't seen it on the Evo spec setup. I know it isn't cheap though.

0311DoC

EVO MFG. Spicy Chicken Build

EVO-1130NH EVO MFG Pro Series Front Bumper
EVO-1131 EVO MFG Pro Series Front Bumper Skid
EVO -202 EVO MFG Double D Pro Coilover Long Arm Suspension
EVO-1149AL EVO MFG JK Dual Spray Hood Breach
EVO-214AL EVO MFG Mini Linears
EVO-1150-4D EVO MFG Boatside Bomber Sliders
EVO-213AL EVO MFG Front and Rear Half Door Sets
EVO-222 EVO MFG 2011+ JK Chromoly Sport Cage System with Rear Bar and B&C Pillar Crossmembers
EVO-1162B EVO MFG JK/JK Hinge Tailgate Tire Carrier
EVO-1164 EVO MFG JK High Clearance Frame Chop Rear Bumper
EVO-216 EVO MFG Front and Rear Radius Tube Fenders
EVO-1091B EVO MFG 2012+ JK/JKU Protek Oil Pan Skid
EVO-1092B EVO MFG 2012+ JK/JKU Protek Auto Trans Skid

OUTSTANDING! I was going to ask about the build sheet. Is that the complete list? What about ALL of the non EVO parts?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
OUTSTANDING! I was going to ask about the build sheet. Is that the complete list? What about ALL of the non EVO parts?

The none Evo parts are the pro rock axles, je reel driveshafts, Currie anti rocks, winch, kc lights, wheels, tires, and I think that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Good points Eddie. I was more saying that if you are running with no upper (or even a full door with window down) on a dusty trail, you are going to take some of the trail home with you haha. I didn't know the RR doors sealed out the water that well so thanks for the correction.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you not remember driving to Moab this year?

0311DoC

The none Evo parts are the pro rock axles, je reel driveshafts, Currie anti rocks, winch, kc lights, wheels, tires, and I think that's it.

At this point for my needs and current budget I am only looking at the Suspension components. I like the simple setup, now don't get me wrong I would LOVE someday to have a DTD but this looks capable offroad and has a nice stance. Now Im curious to what that $$$$ price point is!

Journeyman

At this point for my needs and current budget I am only looking at the Suspension components. I like the simple setup, now don't get me wrong I would LOVE someday to have a DTD but this looks capable offroad and has a nice stance. Now Im curious to what that $$$$ price point is!

All the prices are on the Evo website.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Thanks, I'd do that but am in Kosovo... will just have to wait I guess! Thanks again!

Hey sorry, wasn't looking at your location

Well I gave them a call just now cause I was a little curious myself, and they said they would be available around the first of the year with a price point of around 550 a pair.

SilverBack

Hey sorry, wasn't looking at your location

Well I gave them a call just now cause I was a little curious myself, and they said they would be available around the first of the year with a price point of around 550 a pair.

No needs to be sorry at all!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to do that!!! I truly appreciate it! I owe ya one and hope to see you on the trail someday once we are back in the states! Wow, thank you!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom