2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages

BlackDiamond_JKU

Is anybody running that new Pro60 rear that comes in the hardcore kit yet?
Mine is slated for production on February 20th, kinda wanting to see if anybody has an opinion or recommendations on the new rear full float.
[emoji41]

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

BlackDiamond_JKU

Can't wrap my head around these prices yet. What were they like before these deals price wise for a pair? 10k seems like so much money. Please pardon the ignorance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude, I've been shopping Pro Rock 60's since my first Jk in 2013, so...it's only been a about 4 years, I just dropped 12,200 bones for two fully built ready to go 60's from dynatrac with delivery, if I had got the same (or near same) 4 years ago, I would have been looking at 16-16.5 if not more easily

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Chris1015

Dude, I've been shopping Pro Rock 60's since my first Jk in 2013, so...it's only been a about 4 years, I just dropped 12,200 bones for two fully built ready to go 60's from dynatrac with delivery, if I had got the same (or near same) 4 years ago, I would have been looking at 16-16.5 if not more easily

----------------
2016 JKUR

I hear ya, bud. If I could afford that man it sounds so awesome. I'm understanding more about all the features that it has now and it's really awesome. Still 10k is 10k and I don't have that now lol.[emoji200]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

Is anybody running that new Pro60 rear that comes in the hardcore kit yet?
Mine is slated for production on February 20th, kinda wanting to see if anybody has an opinion or recommendations on the new rear full float.
[emoji41]

----------------
2016 JKUR

I have mine delivered to the shop. Install will prob commence next week. If there's anything specific about the axle fitment, I can let you know. Can't wait to get them in!

Bigjimbo

I have mine delivered to the shop. Install will prob commence next week. If there's anything specific about the axle fitment, I can let you know. Can't wait to get them in!
You must have been in front of me in line. Mine are supposed to ship this week.

The Cock Father

Mine are on order! Any details about your install? Would love to be ready with insight when mine are delivered...

Thanks!

The Cock Father

You must have been in front of me in line. Mine are supposed to ship this week.

----------------
2016 JKUR

Mine are on order! Any details about your installs? Would love to be ready with insight when mine are delivered...

Thanks!

Top Bottom