2015 SEMA - MOBY : The Original WAYALIFE Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

CandAMudders

I think it is more relevant to see at Sema Jeep's of Moby's pedigree with a spectacular history of offroad adventure than $120,000 Jeeps that will never go off a paved road.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Honestly, with the new half doors, Chamber Pros, new Toyos and all that sweet ass EVO double throw down goodness, Moby is looking better that he ever has. Oh, and that damn V8 too, makes me drool!

JeepJeep75

The patina on the underside is truly an accessory you just cannot buy, no matter how much money you have or spend. Moby is a living testament to quality parts that actually get used.

jmy

While I've enjoyed seeing all of the other photos from SEMA this year....I have spent more time looking at this thread and is easily my favorite. Moby has more character than any other I have seen.

Jeeperfreak

He has been around and is still looking good, I am surprised you don't have a new skid for the fuel tank and one made for the trans pan

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Moby gets my vote for Best In Show. I've been following your great coverage and honestly don't care for the look of most of the jeeps I've seen. Too much bling and designs of some of the bumpers are just too busy. There's something to keeping it simple that goes a long way in the design world.

BitBucket

Moby gets my vote for Best In Show. I've been following your great coverage and honestly don't care for the look of most of the jeeps I've seen. Too much bling and designs of some of the bumpers are just too busy. There's something to keeping it simple that goes a long way in the design world.

Agreed 100% Best in show and best jeep in the history of the show. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you even wheel, bro?

Well, I once drove over a speed bump at the mall, does that count? :idontknow:

Last pic gives me renewed faith in the stock gas tank skid, good gracious that thing has seen some abuse.

LOL!! In spite of what some choose to believe, these things can take a licking and will keep on ticking :yup:

Looks great! Love the memories scares!

View attachment 172341

Too funny. Back when we were running a Full Traction long arm kit, we had to cut the end of the gas tank skid off. Fortunately, we don't even need that bolt as it attaches to a plate that we needed to install to reach the factory cross member again.

So I see a pattern... any time you put Toyos on Moby, he appears at SEMA. :D

Best looking rig by far. The scars give him character.

LOL!! Not that we planned it that way but, now that you mention it :crazyeyes:

Moby is looking better than ever! Glad to see him on the spotlight one more time [emoji41]

Us too being that this very well may be his last time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While I've enjoyed seeing all of the other photos from SEMA this year....I have spent more time looking at this thread and is easily my favorite. Moby has more character than any other I have seen.

Thank you, we're glad that folks like you can appreciate an old Jeep like this.

He has been around and is still looking good, I am surprised you don't have a new skid for the fuel tank and one made for the trans pan

If or when either ever fail me, I will be sure to replace them :yup:

We've always want our Jeeps to be functional and only put on parts that help make that possible. In a place like SEMA, bling is king. :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
What a great picture trail of Moby!! Crazy you had all those pics on your phone while at SEMA. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm curious, were you the first to trim factory fenders? Noticed you didn't do that till you ran larger tires and got me wondering since it was quite a while back.

What ever happen with the TerraBreak lift. Lol. [emoji33][emoji6]

Unknown

As has been mentioned earlier, thank you for the history lesson on Moby and your coverage of SEMA. You have my vote for no.1

Top Bottom