2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

bnatt78

All I can say is "Thank You! " I am excited to see more of what you find out and any new information on the products that are being shown!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Apparently, the SEMA staff didn't get the memo out to their belligerent geriatric doormen that Media is supposed to be let into the show a half hour early. Seeing them get all pissy at the all media guys and gals is pretty funny. Guess we'll have to get back to this shortly :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - Apparently, the SEMA staff didn't get the memo out to their belligerent geriatric doormen that Media is supposed to be let into the show a half hour early. Seeing them get all pissy at the all media guys and gals is pretty funny. Guess we'll have to get back to this shortly :crazyeyes:

Pictures???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pictures???

I pulled out my phone to show the guy on their website where it says we're allowed in early and he near about had a coronary. Wouldn't even look at it and told all of us not to argue with them. I think if I tried taking a pic, he would have called security on me :crazyeyes:

:beer::sly:

LOL!! Seriously. I went to talk to management but there was a line of other journalists ahead of me. We're in now and I'll post up some pics in just a minute.

Top Bottom