2015 SEMA Hauk Designs Rock Rat Jeep

OJK12

I guess I'm the outcast cause I'm not really digging it at all. I really just don't get it.

JeepJeep75

This would be the sweetest daily driver. It would be a pain in the ass, but a sweet pain. I love it!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Bedgie1

Kenny can build unique Sema Jeeps but fails on builds for customers.

I took my JK to Kenny Hauk @ River Raider and he built a Kenny Hauk Hack job for $80K. Took the JK to All4Fun had it checked out by several vendors including RK suspensions and they WARNED me not to drive the POS. Kenny's crew had done everything wrong and the jeep is still in Colorado being rebuilt by Northridge4x4. I will post more on this very soon so as others persons do not go the route of a Hauk Hack.

thardy

Banned
I took my JK to Kenny Hauk @ River Raider and he built a Kenny Hauk Hack job for $80K. Took the JK to All4Fun had it checked out by several vendors including RK suspensions and they WARNED me not to drive the POS. Kenny's crew had done everything wrong and the jeep is still in Colorado being rebuilt by Northridge4x4. I will post more on this very soon so as others persons do not go the route of a Hauk Hack.

That doesn't surprise me one bit. They're known for subpar craftsmanship.

Edit: unless of course it's a project he's doing for himself.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yup, I wouldn't let them build a hot wheels for me.

Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm positive Northridge will get it sorted out.

Ddays

Hooked
Their show vehicles look like they have Paul Teutul Jr working for them. Some of them look kinda cool
but there's just something about them that seems off. Hard to explain. It's like the difference between looking at a bike done by
Orange County Chopper and one done by Jesse James, know what I mean?

Their prices for builds are outrageous!

Top Bottom