2014 SEMA Show Recap

yellow cj6

Jeep high clearance fenders

Agreed, thank you for the coverage! Im going to keep my fingers crossed for those fenders and my toes crossed that they are not a fortune!

Hi All, The "high top" Jeep fenders that were displayed in the Mopar booth at SEMA are being tooled right now. We will be releasing these in quantity for launch just before Easter next year. We had a slight delay as we decided to make a separate tool for the 2 and 4 door flares to get an exact fit. The set will also include a inner fender to cover the sheetmetal and provide a finished look -much better than the cut factory inners so many do today. Mounting will be in the production holes, so no breaking the paint with a drill. The fenders will allow a 37" tire on a JK with only 2" of lift, providing good on and off road handling by keeping the Jeep low as possible with that size of tire. Pricing is expected to be at $800 for the set of 4 MSRP, available at any Jeep dealer. Thanks Tom

jks79

Thank you for all of the hard work and coverage! It is really awesome that you share SEMA experience with those of us that can't make it!

hogtyed

Thanks for the coverage, I have really enjoyed the pic's, videos & the insight on the new products. You & Cindy were outstanding in your coverage. :rock:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hi All, The "high top" Jeep fenders that were displayed in the Mopar booth at SEMA are being tooled right now. We will be releasing these in quantity for launch just before Easter next year. We had a slight delay as we decided to make a separate tool for the 2 and 4 door flares to get an exact fit. The set will also include a inner fender to cover the sheetmetal and provide a finished look -much better than the cut factory inners so many do today. Mounting will be in the production holes, so no breaking the paint with a drill. The fenders will allow a 37" tire on a JK with only 2" of lift, providing good on and off road handling by keeping the Jeep low as possible with that size of tire. Pricing is expected to be at $800 for the set of 4 MSRP, available at any Jeep dealer. Thanks Tom

Does it have the inner structure like the factory ones?

Welcome to the site.

www.toasterjeep.com

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Thank you for the info.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone, we're so glad to know you enjoyed our coverage and hope that we've been able to do a good enough job of bringing the SEMA Show to you. :cool:

That's fantastic news and I'm glad to hear it!

Does it have the inner structure like the factory ones?

Welcome to the site.

If it still made the same way as what was on display at the show, no. The fenders we saw were made out of fiberglass, not plastic and were rigid all on their own.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

thanks for the info as i know a lot of people have been interested in these fenders for quite some time now. oh and welcome to wayalife!

Thank for for taking us to SEMA 2014

I've been to Vegas many times for work, and it never seems to land at the same time as SEMA ERR!!!!!

However, your coverage and photo's do a huge service to those that were not there.

Each photo and caption has purpose, and captures the best of the best. (Really wish I had the skill to takes such nice photos' myself :crazyeyes:)

Thank you for the coverage, for sure I will treat this as 'reference material' going forward as always.

Regards.

Top Bottom