2014 SEMA LIVE Coverage [Virtual Feed On the Go]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well hold on, before we criticize too much let's look at this. What if you're camping and catch some fish? Couple of bolts and you can fillet them on these. Other than that, that's all I can see out of these..

Did you forget who you're talking to? I have a cutting board and a knife in the jeep all the time.

Spartan

Yeah, it's the real deal and at a good price too. You will need a small compressor to actuate it but that's about it. Very quick, responsive and something I would hesitate to buy. A much better solution over quick disconnect links that's for sure.

I'm guessing you meant wouldn't hesitate.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who were wondering, the Old Man Emu BP-51 High Performance Ride Control internal bypass shocks will retail for $850 a piece.

IMG_9676.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

IMG_9678.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9680.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for a 2" coil lift with Fox 2.0 shocks and right from the factory, check out this kit that Chrysler is now offering and for only $995

IMG_9713.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I still don't see the need to spend any money on replacing your factory spare tire carrier with a bigger version of the same especially when you're still going to destroy your tailgate when your spare catches a ledge BUT, for those of you who are sold on the idea of having one and determined to buy one, the Rugged Ridge version is only $533 and, by the look of it, might be less prone to the kind of breaks we've been seeing on TeraFlex tire carriers.

IMG_9706.jpg

IMG_9707.jpg

IMG_9708.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of everything you will get with the 2 Way Air system that I had posted up about earlier. It will retail for $329

IMG_9718.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alloy USA now has their X-Joints available for Dana 44 Rubicon axle shafts and they are only $67 each.

IMG_9695.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you happen to have a closeup of the parts list bulletin board at the bottom?

No, but I can read it on my phone when I zoom in. There is no mention of the drive shaft being included but, it does say that it comes with what is shown - confusing to say the least.

Top Bottom