2014 SEMA Jeep JK Wrangler Mopar Mojo

jeeeep

Hooked
the fenders are made by Wild Boar, they offer them now in fiberglass but will be available in poly soon :shock:

jeeeep

Hooked
If you compare this to the pics of Mopar's Maximum Performance, the Maximum Performance doesn't look like it has the same indent by the rear doors. Maybe Mojo has an earlier version of the prototype fenders? Or, maybe that's just how they are going to make the paintable metal ones? Either way, it doesn't look like they changed any of the fenders since the Easter Safari.

Also, anyone know what happened to the Level Red? Seems odd that they would have left the two door behind.

those are the same fenders, zoom in on the Max pic and you'll see the indent. the ones on the max perf must be the polyurethane version, the others are probably the current fiberglass version.

wonder if wild boar has a deal with mopar or they just outfitted the jeeps

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
the fenders are made by Wild Boar, they offer them now in fiberglass but will be available in poly soon :shock:

Where did you hear this? From what I have heard, they ARE "OEM" mopar, and they were "thinking" about putting them into production. They function and mount just like OEMs, using OEM clips and not bolts.

jeeeep

Hooked
Where did you hear this? From what I have heard, they ARE "OEM" mopar, and they were "thinking" about putting them into production. They function and mount just like OEMs, using OEM clips and not bolts.

go to the wild boar site - they have them listed on the home page under the products link

Wardell

I wouldn't be surprised if the fenders are made by Wild Boar and sold through MOPAR. MOPAR already sells a bunch of things by other companies as their own (Teraflex lift kits, AEV power dome hoods, etc). And from looking at Wild Boar's website, even if they aren't the same fenders, theirs aren't being sold yet (or at least, they aren't in their online store from what I can see).

http://www.wildboarproducts.com/fenders.php

Also, the fenders on the Wild Boar site don't have the indent by the rear doors (edit - the Maximum Performance Jeep does look like there is a slight cut out on the inside edge that is just enough to let the door clear it, but it doesn't go all the way to the outside edge like the fenders on Mojo). The only indent is for the gas cap. So like I said before, I'm pretty sure Mojo must have an earlier prototype of the fenders. All the better, since it's a much cleaner and more OEM look without the extra indent.

Anyone know what the price tag on these will run? If they can let you fit 35" tires with no lift and just a spacer as advertised, then I'd want set of the poly fenders.

Last edited:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Fenders are killer. Any guesses on price for poly's.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
got a reply back from WB, they will probably not be making the poly fenders because of reports they were getting from testing indicating they get too soft and sag when it gets hot. I hope Mopar figures it out and offers them up soon, or this is just an excuse because they have a license deal with Mopar.
they sure look like the exact same fender, that rear door indent is hard to see when they're painted or at angle, the description does say it fits the stock fender holes

wa7nd

Latest photo of "Ranger". We are getting ready for Moab in October....Anyone out there going to join us?

Top Bottom