2014 SEMA Black Ops 4x4 Jeep TJ Wrangler

RockyJk

I can't remember who had them, but I think he said they were cheap. Couldn't really aim them and blinded oncoming traffic.

I've seen "true tested" on Instagram has some lights like these but they said they have to put some kind of film over the lense so they won't blind oncoming traffic before they started selling em. I guess they are 2/3 the brightness of a 50" lightbar

Freddie

was the rear seat duct taped to the floor? he's lucky that wasn't any worse. damn shame for that jeep, aside from the ridiculous tires It looked pretty nice

GCM 2

That sucks.

I hate seeing that it was rolled, it was a cool build despite the tires being way too big.

GCM 2

Love the look on the pilot's face. He wasn't exactly laughing it off.:naw:

Here is a video of the jeep's actual rollover

[video]http://instagram.com/p/vOR-AHOkBE/[/video]

I have rolled jeeps, my old Suzuki Sami, and a couple of race cars. I have only been sort of injured in one of the rollovers, but everytime I have walked away smiling and laughing. It's just paint, metal and rubber and it can all be repaired and replaced. No reason to cry over spilt milk ;)

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Plus, Eddie and Cindy took some great pics so it's not like the dude has nothing to remind him of what it looked like pre-roll.

David1tontj

Here is a video of the jeep's actual rollover

[video]http://instagram.com/p/vOR-AHOkBE/[/video]

I have rolled jeeps, my old Suzuki Sami, and a couple of race cars. I have only been sort of injured in one of the rollovers, but everytime I have walked away smiling and laughing. It's just paint, metal and rubber and it can all be repaired and replaced. No reason to cry over spilt milk ;)

Exactly!

And not one of us should be wheeling if we don't think we might be in that same boat someday.

My wife always tells me to be safe and not roll it... I tell her I can not promise the latter. If you play the game- sometimes you lose. I'm with Greg on this one- as Lon as there are no injuries, it can all be repaired Or replaced. Dust yourself off, check for major damage, change your pants if necessary, and get it back on the trail. After all has been fixed, it's just another cool story.

I bet it made him super nervous flipping it with that chopped top! How close is his head to the cage??

Top Bottom