2014 rubicon wheels and tire takeoffs

Yeep

Got my new wheels and tires on so I'd like to make some room in the garage..

2014 rubicon stock wheels and tires
(Set of 5)
4 have less than 2k miles and the spare is brand new

No rips cuts or plugs

$1000

Located in AZ but could probably deliver them out SoCal when I come out this Monday or Tuesday if needed.

I would prefer not to ship them since last time I shipped wheels it was a pain in the ass..

Thanks!

OH14JKU

Got my new wheels and tires on so I'd like to make some room in the garage..

2014 rubicon stock wheels and tires
(Set of 5)
4 have less than 2k miles and the spare is brand new

No rips cuts or plugs

$1000

Located in AZ but could probably deliver them out SoCal when I come out this Monday or Tuesday if needed.

I would prefer not to ship them since last time I shipped wheels it was a pain in the ass..

Thanks!

Do you have any pics? Are they the dark gray or the gloss black?

Yeep

I'll be out in SoCal this weekend if anyone's interested and can bring them out there....

I'm trying to post pics from my phone but it won't let me...PM me your email if you need pictures of the actual wheels

Yeep

Where are you in AZ? I am going to be about that way later this month.
Thanks!

Sorry, I never got a notification that there was a reply on this....

They are still available and I'll be back in town this Saturday.
I'm in the east valley side of Phoenix... But go to tucson a lot

OH14JKU

Sorry, I never got a notification that there was a reply on this....

They are still available and I'll be back in town this Saturday.
I'm in the east valley side of Phoenix... But go to tucson a lot

Too bad for me. I was out in Phoenix for about 9 days in September/October. I will be back there next September...

Yeep

Bump.... Still for sale.

I'll be willing to sell just the wheels without tires if anyone is interested in those....I can probably ship them if someone wants to pay for the shipping.

Trail JK

I'm interested in two Rubicon tires but I'm located in so cal riverside area if you're coming out this way again...

OH14JKU

Bump.... Still for sale.

I'll be willing to sell just the wheels without tires if anyone is interested in those....I can probably ship them if someone wants to pay for the shipping.

I may be interested in just the rims if the price is right. You would have to ship but I could have them shipped collect to my work so you wouldn't have to mess with the payment, just the prep. Shoot me a price on the wheels alone as I do need a set of rims for my snows.

Top Bottom