2013 jku white hard top for sale

Does she have any say in the parts she runs? Or is this your jeep to get her out of your jeep?

No its her jeep she can get whatever she wants, but I told her I would buy her a winch and air. By the time I buy a power plant and synthetic line I could buy a zeon and a twin and save money.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Does she have any say in the parts she runs? Or is this your jeep to get her out of your jeep?

We'll have to let the jury decide there... Mrs. Badass, the verdict please.

No its her jeep she can get whatever she wants, but I told her I would buy her a winch and air. By the time I buy a power plant and synthetic line I could buy a zeon and a twin and save money.

Strange. You mean they get to decide things other than starch or no starch in your households? :idontknow:

Mrs.2013rubirick

I'm getting the powerplant...and if i don't It's causw i decide. Now you have committed, i have this in writing, i have witnesses, and im screen shotting this.

Love,
Mrs. Badass :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom