2013 Jk Owners Manual Easter Egg

I believe it's going to happen. But seriously, you can find 666 anywhere. It can be a home address, etc. There are so many random conspiracies about it now that could just be coincidences. Bottom line, when the time comes that you have to take any kind of mark on your hand or head to buy/sell, I'm not doing it.

I believe it's going to happen. But seriously, you can find 666 anywhere. It can be a home address, etc. There are so many random conspiracies about it now that could just be coincidences. Bottom line, when the time comes that you have to take any kind of mark on your hand or head to buy/sell, I'm not doing it.

Your post was the 3rd post made in this thread. There were 2 others before yours. 3 X 2 = 6
You made your post at 33 minutes after the hour. 3 + 3 = 6
There were 60 words in your post. 6 - 0 = 6

WJCO = the antichrist?

Mark on your hand or head to buy stuff? You mean like the rfid chip in your credit card? People are already implanting them. The end is nigh...but perhaps you already knew that? :idontknow:

Edit: I seem my post was made at 9:33, exactly 60 minutes after yours. Now that's just creepy. :eek:

Last edited:

Your post was the 3rd post made in this thread. There were 2 others before yours. 3 X 2 = 6

WJCO = the antichrist?

Mark on your hand or head to buy stuff? You mean like the rfid chip in your credit card? People are already implanting them. The end is nigh...but perhaps you already knew that? :idontknow:

Edit: I seem my post was made at 9:33, exactly 60 minutes after yours. Now that's just creepy. :eek:

I think you both have done a little too much LDS this morning. Lol

WJCO = the antichrist?

Lol.

Exactly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNtAuCsIIxU

Lol, I stopped it when infowars.com came up on the screen.

Lol. It was an infowars interview. I use to listen to him a lot. I find a lot of truth in what he says, but there's a boogieman everywhere, all the time with him. I haven't listened to him in a long time.

Lol. It was an infowars interview. I use to listen to him a lot. I find a lot of truth in what he says, but there's a boogieman everywhere, all the time with him. I haven't listened to him in a long time.

Yep. Alex Jones is out there man. He's one of the many great things we have to be proud of in Austin these days.🙄

Here's a good psychological one. I think MTG will like this one. Disturbed Music Video of Vengeful One. Hand of God using the Dark Angel to end evil. Disturbing song and video, but makes you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Got most of the way through before losing complete interest. Take away? I think I am good as I don't watch TV. ;)

I did like the remake of Sound of Silence that popped up on youtube though. :thumb: I hadn't listened to these guys since "Down with the Sickness" was popular.

Got most of the way through before losing complete interest. Take away? I think I am good as I don't watch TV. ;)

I did like the remake of Sound of Silence that popped up on youtube though. :thumb: I hadn't listened to these guys since "Down with the Sickness" was popular.

Lol. I don't watch TV either.

Lol. I don't watch TV either.

I've heard LDS addicts don't watch TV. Just sayin. Haha

Top Bottom