2012 SEMA eBay Built Show Unveiling

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Did you even bother to look at the date of the posts in this thread?

:asshat:

Last edited:

GCM 2

Did you even bother to look at the date of the posts in this thread?

:asshat:

How funny is this! I just made a pledge to only participate in threads that had not been posted to for at least 11 months, asked a completely irrelevant question and had the asshat emoji being used in at least the first two posts since reviving the all but dead thread. This is a personal win on so many levels. :rock:

Space Monkey

Considering the OP was October 2012, my comments are still valid...Phase 7 was out way before that and so were the JW Speakers. Go asshat yourself. Also, i only commented on the thread since the site posted it on FB.

How funny is this! I just made a pledge to only participate in threads that had not been posted to for at least 11 months, asked a completely irrelevant question and had the asshat emoji being used in at least the first two posts since reviving the all but dead thread. This is a personal win on so many levels. :rock:

Since you're on a roll, my soap thread has been waiting for your personalized response,lmao

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Considering the OP was October 2012, my comments are still valid...Phase 7 was out way before that and so were the JW Speakers. Go asshat yourself. Also, i only commented on the thread since the site posted it on FB.

Nope, still an :asshat: This rig wasn't built to show off the latest and greatest LED technology. Besides, IMHO the phase 6 trucklites looked far cooler than the phase 7 or the JW's. Yes, the pattern on the phase 7 was an improvement but they don't look as bad ass.

Space Monkey

When the price is the same or less and the performance is better, you get the better one. Stop trolling. You're already part of the minority based on YHO. :bleh:

Snow Hofstrand

Yes, happy to say I am. All the credit goes to Mel and his great team at ORE / EVO Mfg!
It's being trailered back to his shop now for some final touches. I expect to meet it out there sometime before the end of the year or early next to break it in with the SoCal crew before having it trailered to the east coast. Meanwhile you will likely see it at events around the country in conjunction with some things we're working on together.

I love to hear that its staying in the family :)
(only replying because of a flashback post from wayalife haha)

Top Bottom