2012 JK Full Doors (4) - Black - $2,500

jk12blk

I'm installing half doors and no longer require my full doors. I checked eBay for comparison and saw two posts: set of 4 full doors (red) for $3,250 and another set of 4 full doors (black) for $3,995. Very pricey. I've decided to sell my set for $2,500. Condition is very good and with a wax job, I'm sure they would look like new. The doors have electric windows and electric doors locks. Panels are black.

I'm transferring my mirrors to my new half doors, so you will need to buy mirrors. The doors are still on my jeep likely for another week or two until I have time to install my half doors. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm not interested in shipping these doors unless you (buyer) have a good recommendation for packaging and don't mind paying the fees for packaging, shipping, etc. Local pickup in the Sacto area desired. I've attached one pic for now and will post a couple more pics later when I have time. thanks.

Capture.jpg

jk12blk

Still for sale if anyone is interested. Price reduction to $2,000. I will be listing these for sale elsewhere at the end of the day, but wanted to give the wayalife community first dibs should there be any interest. I'm currently storing the doors in my house and my wife wants them gone. :beer:

UpsideUp

Rig looks great and that suspension is ridiculous! I know it was a long time coming. How is it on the trail?

jk12blk

Rig looks great and that suspension is ridiculous! I know it was a long time coming. How is it on the trail?
Thanks UpsideUp! Good to hear from you. Yeah, it took longer than expected, but I suppose that is par for the course when dealing with custom fabricators. :yup: Performance off-road and on-road is very good - no complaints at all. That said, I may take it in this winter for a nip tuck here and there. I hope the fam is well and maybe we can schedule a run somewhere this summer. Take it easy and talk to you soon. Oh yeah, if you need a second set of full doors, let me know. :thumb:

Top Bottom