2011 Grand Cherokee lift?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Independent suspension should kick ass. Any programming needed with the new tire size?
Lol, I was hoping you would see that jab.

Thank you for the heads up on the strut compressor. We took it to two different shops today and none of them could compress the new coil. I ended to doing it myself 🙄.

He’ll need to program the tires I’m assuming. It rides damn good, I can’t wait to see it on the trail. After working on this, I’m kinda sad the new JL won’t have inpendent suspension.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I was really impressed with how well it performs Offroad. Last Chance was full of rocks this time around.

Even with a novice driver this thing fucking goes. The independent suspension really shines when it comes to clearance.

Attachments

• 2358C346-49D8-4724-A399-6C84C64175ED.jpg
    2358C346-49D8-4724-A399-6C84C64175ED.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 105
  • EA1ABFCF-821D-4D9F-95E8-455887B6FBD1.jpg
    EA1ABFCF-821D-4D9F-95E8-455887B6FBD1.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 109
  • F1B64FF4-1565-422A-A8C7-1AEF8FF08404.jpg
    F1B64FF4-1565-422A-A8C7-1AEF8FF08404.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 114

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I was really impressed with how well it performs Offroad. Last Chance was full of rocks this time around.

Even with a novice driver this thing fucking goes. The independent suspension really shines when it comes to clearance.

That’s awesome, Chris. My wife wants a Grand, so I find this interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

So does mine. Hell I want one too. It can’t replace a wrangler to me. But I would definitely take it to places like Death Valley or the Mojave road.

We want something that will easily pull our travel trailer (V8), and can handle a little off-road stuff, if necessary. Now, if I can ever make a run, with you guys, I’d come in the Wrangler.

notnalc68

Lol, I was hoping you would see that jab.

Thank you for the heads up on the strut compressor. We took it to two different shops today and none of them could compress the new coil. I ended to doing it myself 🙄.

He’ll need to program the tires I’m assuming. It rides damn good, I can’t wait to see it on the trail. After working on this, I’m kinda sad the new JL won’t have inpendent suspension.

Was it a bitch to do? I’m thinking of putting the Rocky Road kit on ours, and some wheel spacers, to clear 32’s.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Was it a bitch to do? I’m thinking of putting the Rocky Road kit on ours, and some wheel spacers, to clear 32’s.

Seriously find a shop that’ll change out the strut. We had a compressor let loose. The coil went one way and the wrench went straight through the ceiling insulation.

It’s a little to sketchy if you ask me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Seriously find a shop that’ll change out the strut. We had a compressor let loose. The coil went one way and the wrench went straight through the ceiling insulation.

[emoji23][emoji23] that’s funny to think about.

But seriously they are dangerous as fawk.

WJCO

Meme King

[emoji23][emoji23] that’s funny to think about.

But seriously they are dangerous as fawk.

I may have posted this before, but when I was young and stupid (about a month ago), this shop I used to work at, we had this huge dirt parking lot. We would use those manual compressors and compress a coil spring and toss the entire assembly up in the air as high as we could out in the parking lot and run like hell. Crazy stupid but fun as hell to watch when it hit the ground.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I may have posted this before, but when I was young and stupid (about a month ago), this shop I used to work at, we had this huge dirt parking lot. We would use those manual compressors and compress a coil spring and toss the entire assembly up in the air as high as we could out in the parking lot and run like hell. Crazy stupid but fun as hell to watch when it hit the ground.

It was funny as fuck, it was a rocket into the ceiling. I’m not sure how I managed to not be in the way. My hand was just in a bad spot and I thought. I’m going to be jerkin off with my left hand if this goes bad. So I moved it.

I didn’t find the wrench until I was moving buildings recently and noticed a hole in the insulation. It was like Christmas !

notnalc68

It was funny as fuck, it was a rocket into the ceiling. I’m not sure how I managed to not be in the way. My hand was just in a bad spot and I thought. I’m going to be jerkin off with my left hand if this goes bad. So I moved it.

I didn’t find the wrench until I was moving buildings recently and noticed a hole in the insulation. It was like Christmas !

Thanks for the heads up. I thought about doing it myself, but I remembered you’d had the coil rocket incident.

Top Bottom