2 or 3" plush ride springs?

gary2

On a light 2dr which would be the best way to get at the most about 3.25" of actual lift in the front. I don't plan on adding any weight in the future and don't want to go any higher than about 3.25". 2" spring and a spacer or would the 3" front springs do it? I understand the 3" on a 2dr would give a lot more lift in the rear I'm just not sure if it would be as much in the front on a 2dr. Not concerned with flex as this is just my daily driver and ride quality is driving this decision. I just had a fear of the 3" putting me to high being I have about 3.00" in the rear already and is remaining unchanged . I am replacing some existing AEV springs on the front .

Last edited:
I just installed the EVO 3" plush ride springs on my 2 door. Ended up 4 1/2" total lift. Don't mind the end hight, just put the rear drive shaft in a bad angle.

It all depends tire size. If you plan on running 37s, do the 3" enforcer. If your sticking with 35s, just do an evo level kit. I just put a leveling kit on my 2 door and im INLOVE with it. Perfect height

All I really need to know is which would be the best way to lift the front 3.25". . All I am doing is swapping out the existing AEV springs that gave me about 3.25" of lift and the rear is already finished. Its been lifted and running 35's for a year or so . Driveshaft has been fine which is another reason I am not interested in changing the overall height .

Last edited:
I just installed the EVO 3" plush ride springs on my 2 door. Ended up 4 1/2" total lift. Don't mind the end hight, just put the rear drive shaft in a bad angle.

It all depends tire size. If you plan on running 37s, do the 3" enforcer. If your sticking with 35s, just do an evo level kit. I just put a leveling kit on my 2 door and im INLOVE with it. Perfect height

Pics please.

notnalc68 that looks about right as far as what I am looking for in the front as far as just looking at it and if not a small spacer in the front will get it where I need to be . I was just afraid the 3" will put me to far over the height I am trying to end up at . Mine looks a little taller being I have a 1.25 body lift besides the AEV 2.5" kit . IMG_2902.jpg

Just ordered 2" Plush ride front springs, a pair of 1/2" and a pair of 3/4" spacers so I should be able to come up with what I am looking for. Thanks for the quick replies .

View attachment 201221

1" spacer in back, EVO leveling kit 2" coils in front.

notnalc68 that looks about right as far as what I am looking for in the front as far as just looking at it and if not a small spacer in the front will get it where I need to be . I was just afraid the 3" will put me to far over the height I am trying to end up at . Mine looks a little taller being I have a 1.25 body lift besides the AEV 2.5" kit . View attachment 201222

Looks awesome guys!

I was at 3" in the front with Rancho 2" front springs and 3/4" spacers on my '14 JKUR without a winch.

Top Bottom