2-door steps...NJ area

JeepDrum

My sister just picked up a 2012 Gecko 2-door sport last night! I'm trying to get her to join the forum. In the mean time though, she's looking for side steps since her JK doesn't have any. I think she prefers the oem plastic ones but if someone has tube style ones that could work potentially. These don't need to be able to withstand rocks necessarily, just something to help her get in and out for now. She's also doesn't want to break the bank. Thanks everyone uploadfromtaptalk1436746612315.jpg

Jtmw

I run nFab cost me under $400 but is not a step. Shop around 4 wheel parts or 4wd.com. It's all china made but will withstand the everyday stuff.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I use to have an old set kinda like she is looking for. I got them thru qtech for a low price. I think they were around $200. Check out qtechs site and see if there is anything there she would like.

JeepDrum

Thanks guys, all good info. I'll have to check out some of those options. I was trying to avoid recommending Smittybilt to her just because of their reputation. It would be awesome if she got the LoD sliders but I would be super envious haha.

Jtmw

Thanks guys, all good info. I'll have to check out some of those options. I was trying to avoid recommending Smittybilt to her just because of their reputation. It would be awesome if she got the LoD sliders but I would be super envious haha.

Truthfully Smittybilt isn't bad. Just dont expect it to be an Evo or LOD grade.

Top Bottom