13inch antenna x offroad

Dopey84

Has anyone used this antenna and how well is its signal strength compared to stock..? And install

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Has anyone used this antenna and how well is its signal strength compared to stock..? And install

Is that the one that looks like a cb antenna? If so I have it and it seems to work just like stock but is a lot shorter. I didn't lose any reception strength at all as far as I can tell.

I use it. Install is simple...unscrew one screw the other on. 3 min tops. As far as signal strength vs stock...no clue. I can say the antenna works, I get radio stations and it hasn't ripped off in the trees yet. :thumb:

Dopey84

So far everything I've found has been good I hate the look of stock and the flex of it on the highway so I'm hoping this will look better as well as durability and signal

scull20

I have it. Mostly listen to XM Radio (which I believe uses a separate antenna) and spotify...the few times I've used AM/FM the reception appeared unchanged.

HIlife

I have the 9 inch one. No issues at all with mine. Normally used Sirius XM radio, but unfortunately it does not work out here in Hawaii. But the Antenna X looks and works great!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I got the 9 inch one first and lost a lot of reception in my area. So I ordered the cb looking one and haven't had a problem since.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the 13" one and don't notice a reception lose. Only time I do I when I was driving a long distance from home I couldn't keep the home stations for as long as I did with the factory. Doesn't matter tho I got it for the look and play music with my phone more anyway

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
As you can see it's pretty subjective - depends on which stations you're listening to and where their towers are. Some people are going to have good experiences, some not. I haven't had any issues with mine, but I also don't use the radio hardly at all.

JakeJK

Does anyone not enjoy the fact that the factory keeps branches from hitting the outside of the a pillar and scratching it up? Or is that just an Alabama thing

Top Bottom