13.50 Width Tires ?

Peak

I'd like to pick up some 37/13.50/17 Toyos eventually and I'm curious if my wheels would fit. They are 17x8 4.5 bs, I'm also running 1.5" spacers. I've heard it's a hit or miss. What do you guys think?

CJW

Just about anything will "fit". I think it will be fine. I assume that's a non-beadlock wheel then? If anything the narrower wheel will help hold the bead on a little better when aired down. You'll probably also need to run lees psi on the street too then to help "flatten" out the tread surface if that makes sense. (chalk test)
Edit: to add, I ran that tire on factory wheels and never had a problem.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You will have enough room. Your running less backspacing than slabs so you will have enough. Just double check your steer stops as they may need slight adjustment

Peak

Just about anything will "fit". I think it will be fine. I assume that's a non-beadlock wheel then? If anything the narrower wheel will help hold the bead on a little better when aired down. You'll probably also need to run lees psi on the street too then to help "flatten" out the tread surface if that makes sense. (chalk test)
Edit: to add, I ran that tire on factory wheels and never had a problem.

They are beadlocks, procomps converted to beadlocks. Thanks for the tips!

You will have enough room. Your running less backspacing than slabs so you will have enough. Just double check your steer stops as they may need slight adjustment

Will do thanks!

RockyJk

I have 13.5 Toyo's on procomp 17x8 wheels I think they are 4.5 backspacing not sure, before I lifted my jeep they were rubbing the frame up front but now that it's lifted I have no problems. Didn't have to mess with steering stops or anything

Peak

I have 13.5 Toyo's on procomp 17x8 wheels I think they are 4.5 backspacing not sure, before I lifted my jeep they were rubbing the frame up front but now that it's lifted I have no problems. Didn't have to mess with steering stops or anything

Sweet thank! Do you mind posting some pictures of them

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yes they are 4.5".

Top Bottom