ZERO TOPAZ

Absolutely amazing! Such an exciting opportunity and I would've done the same by jumping right on it haha! Can't wait to see this new project unfold, congratulations you two! Or three counting Ripley 😉

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you both! Always great when you can finally achieve a life long dream.
Thank you. :)
Sweet.. Congrats to you both.
Thanks, we appreciate it :)
Absolutely amazing! Such an exciting opportunity and I would've done the same by jumping right on it haha! Can't wait to see this new project unfold, congratulations you two! Or three counting Ripley 😉
Thank you. We feel really lucky that we were able to get this place. :)
That is so cool. What a great property! Congrats!!!
We really do appreciate it :)

cdj

Awesome property. Congrats to you both. It a very cool thing when folks achieve their dreams, this thread made my day !!

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
Very Nice, I used to own property just down the road from there in the early 90'. I was looking out there again just a few months ago. Found a great parcel with a spring on it but sadly the water rights were sold off to a farmer down the road so I couldn't utilize any of it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW Congrats!!! Looks amazing out there and a great investment for sure. You guys have been busy! new property and a 392 lol
LOL - can't take it with you. Might as well start enjoying some of our hard work over the years while we still can. 😁
Very Nice, I used to own property just down the road from there in the early 90'. I was looking out there again just a few months ago. Found a great parcel with a spring on it but sadly the water rights were sold off to a farmer down the road so I couldn't utilize any of it.
Water rights are worth a lot for sure.
That is so awesome! Congratulations you two! That looks like a nice area.
Thank you. We love it out there.

Sylvester

Congratulations, Always nice to have Land - You selling some of those Pallets? Would buy 3 or 4 if you do. We just bought 5 Acres in Monticello, Utah

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations, Always nice to have Land - You selling some of those Pallets? Would buy 3 or 4 if you do. We just bought 5 Acres in Monticello, Utah
Well congratulations to you as well! This going to be your new primary residence?

As far as pallets go, I'd sell you some but really, you can get them for free. I would check your local beverage distributer as they typically have tons available. The one around me has signs announcing as much to the public.

Sylvester

Well congratulations to you as well! This going to be your new primary residence?

As far as pallets go, I'd sell you some but really, you can get them for free. I would check your local beverage distributer as they typically have tons available. The one around me has signs announcing as much to the public.
Sorry should have been more Clear I meant "slate roofing tiles", Want to sell some? Texas will still be our Permanent Residence with the Businesses in Nevada, This is a Summer time play ground

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry should have been more Clear I meant "slate roofing tiles", Want to sell some? Texas will still be our Permanent Residence with the Businesses in Nevada, This is a Summer time play ground
LOL - oh, okay. I was gonna list them for sale on Craigslist but I'd be more than happy to sell all of them to you or as much as you need for cheap! Only problem is I'm not sure how to get them to you or even get them loaded up on a truck other than one at a time by hand.

Top Bottom