ZERO TOPAZ

Sgt_USMC

That is so great!! The wife and I have a similar dream for our future. I’m happy for you both getting to realize another dream! Congratulations!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome…and congratulations on the purchase. It’s always great to invest in land in the right spot…as they say, they ain’t making any more of it.
Thank you. I think we got real lucky with this place. The area is growing and the realtor let us know that if we wanted to make a quick buck, there were multiple higher offers that came in after us and he could make it happen.

Brute

Hooked
Thank you. I think we got real lucky with this place. The area is growing and the realtor let us know that if we wanted to make a quick buck, there were multiple higher offers that came in after us and he could make it happen.
We own land…undeveloped. Hang on to it…it will be worth it at the right time…

Don't know the first thing about making a rock wall but hoping to get this finished up as well. :)

20220602154308-584d79b7.jpg
The construction quality of the finished part is excellent. The rocks fit together wonderfully.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Eddie & Cindy! Looking forward to seeing the improvements.
Thank you. :)
Congratulations Eddie and Cindy
We appreciate it, thank you :)
Beautiful property! Super happy for you guys!!
Thank you my friend :cool:
Congrats. If you are close to topaz gun club you may end with some stray pheasant on your property.
I don't think we are but I'll have to look. Either way, there are lots of critters on the property 😎

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The construction quality of the finished part is excellent. The rocks fit together wonderfully.
We thought about trying to finish it ourselves but would hate to botch it up. Gonna have to find a guy. LOL
That’s totally awesome!!! WAYALIFE off-road theme park! 😎👍
LOL - well, gotta do something with all the rocks and boulders left behind 😁
Congrats guys! That’s so awesome! If you ever need help with anything let me know!
Thank you. Appreciate the offer of help too :cool:
That’s awesome!! Congrats on the new property!!
Thank you. We appreciate it :)

Kuboske

Man...
That is a beautiful place!
And maybe, just maybe, the neighbors will be good people who become friends...
My method of operation when it comes to any land is if I buy it, keep it. Never sell. Let the kids sell it someday if they want.
But, they will have to bust the trust, first...

Top Bottom