York , PA. JEEP show

Recurve

Went to the jeep show here in York, PA. Figured I'd take some pics of rigs an share them on here.

image.jpg
Check out this old FC tow truck! WOW love It
image.jpg
Love the old rigs
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
These old flat fenders! Much want!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Maybe mud bogger?
image.jpg
Like a jeep attached to another jeep....

On to the jk's
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Of course since river raiders is in Shippensburg, which is only an hour from York.. Thry brought the tomahawk lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Recurve

Continued
The group I went down with... Out of 100s jeeps there I was probably the only one with a wayalife banner lol
image.jpg

Jeep concept from Moab
image.jpg
Jeeps everywhere
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ls powered xj ... Nice
image.jpg
Ultimate adventure TJ from hi lift! Love the ultimate adventure rigs, BDS liberty was down there as well

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

All in all it was a really good time an only 5 bucks entry , an free parking. Can't beat it.
Also I came home with a set of new trail grapplers! 37x12.5x17!!!!
image.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hot damn!! I really love some of the old iron you posted up. Some of those old J-Trucks and Gladiators were just to die for. Thank you :thumb:

Recurve

Hot damn!! I really love some of the old iron you posted up. Some of those old J-Trucks and Gladiators were just to die for. Thank you :thumb:

No problem :)
Eddie I knew you would love some of that old iron, I wish I had more pics, but these were the old rigs that stood out the most. There was sooo many wagoneers an trucks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm leaning towards chambers! Cause when I was at the show I saw slabs everywhere but no chambers lol.

that's one of the reasons I originally got the chambers lol well and the fact that PA can be gay about inspections as you know

Recurve

that's one of the reasons I originally got the chambers lol well and the fact that PA can be gay about inspections as you know

Yeah , I know what ya mean about beadlocks an inspections. Lucky I got a good mechanic friend lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah , I know what ya mean about beadlocks an inspections. Lucky I got a good mechanic friend lol

I more or less was talking about the tires not sticking out more than 3" past the end of the fenders lol but shhhh don't tell them that mine stick out WAYYYY past that :dont_tell::harhar::evil snicker:

Recurve

I more or less was talking about the tires not sticking out more than 3" past the end of the fenders lol but shhhh don't tell them that mine stick out WAYYYY past that :dont_tell::harhar::evil snicker:

Seems I'm always learning something new? I thought the chamber pro II were the same offset as slabs?
Or am I wrong?

mikefishes

I wish I had known you were at the show. I went also. Last year I posted up a bunch and some of mine are just the same rigs as yours.

The old flat fender you posted is my friends. That rig draws a crowd everywhere. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437352313.343787.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437352341.782935.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437352381.215555.jpg

Top Bottom