WTT: Indiana - Gibson Les Paul with Fender amp

myrddin

Hey folks, I'm trying to fix up my JK... Short on cash but I have s few items I could trade. Let me know if anyone has interest. Most of you folks are far away... But I thought I would give it a try.

Gibson Les Paul Trade Offer

Gibson Les Paul Studio with Fender Amp and Gear. Comes with a Gibson Fat Boy strap and Loxx strap locks, hard Gator case, pics, cords, tuner, and more. I put the cash value at 1000.00 and trade value at 1200.00.

Let me know...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453178898.730185.jpg

myrddin

Looking for anything, but some key items: 35's, lift, fox shocks, jw speakers (headlight and tail light), poison spyder parts... Just let me know shat you have.

WJCO

Meme King
Mudmobeeler has some really rare felines that he may be willing to trade. No returns or exchanges once taken though.

myrddin

Wow... Haha ok thanks guys... I did not join to "just sell my shit" :) I thought it looked like a awesome site to learn and hang out... Everyone has to start somewhere right Overlander? Appreciate the kind welcome though... I hope as I pick up parts and projects I am able to contribute somehow.

In this case I get to pull the noob flag... I didn't think this was a bad thing to do :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow... Haha ok thanks guys... I did not join to "just sell my shit" :) I thought it looked like a awesome site to learn and hang out... Everyone has to start somewhere right Overlander? Appreciate the kind welcome though... I hope as I pick up parts and projects I am able to contribute somehow.

In this case I get to pull the noob flag... I didn't think this was a bad thing to do :)

Read the rules.

WarriorJeep

4224117.jpg

Now about those felines

myrddin

Noted, again my mistake! I would delete the posting but I don't think its allowed... chalk it up to learning I guess... ONLY Jeep Parts - Got it!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Noted, again my mistake! I would delete the posting but I don't think its allowed... chalk it up to learning I guess... ONLY Jeep Parts - Got it!

Not so much the lack of Jeep parts, but you just joined and are already selling stuff. Most people here share pics and experience regarding Jeeps, they don't just sell stuff. We get to know each other. When they do go to sell stuff, people know them. Typically, people that sell stuff on their first few posts here, don't generally have a track record of enjoying being part of the forum, they just are here for their own agenda. Time will tell.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

It has nothing to do with what item your selling. It the fact your first post is selling your shit. Again read the rules.

Top Bottom