[WTB] JK Rear Axle

I'm loosely in the market for a JK rear D44 axle. I am in the planning/prepping stages of stretching the wife's Jeep and it would be nice to have an axle on the side to prep for installing to make a faster turn-around when I start the stretch in the spring.

To be honest, the less that has been done to it the better. I will be reworking all brackets, and unless it has 4.88s and an ARB, doing gears. I'd prefer to avoid shipping so a day trip to pick it up is my target geographics. I am in the Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio area. Obviously, I am willing to pay for shipping but the more I pay there the less I am willing to put into the axle.

Drop me a line if you have one.... Thanks!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Screw factory! Get a trail 60! But good luck with the search and I look forward to seeing it completed! :rock:

Screw factory! Get a trail 60! But good luck with the search and I look forward to seeing it completed! :rock:

IMO, the only 60 worth swapping out the D44 with is a FF60 and thanks! I'll be sure to share :yup:

I know of one with 4.88 and an arb. Coming out in a month or so. Problem is, it's on the left coast.

I'm pretty sure I know the one you are talking about... If only I were closer to y'all.

Have Andrew drive it back. He's driving out in November. :clap2: ;) :D

He thinks he is.... But if he does he will blow his budget for his spring project(s).

I'd like to make it out and do the trail as well but it's not in the cards so soon after the Rubicon trip. I think some of y'all need to come our way ;)

07JKSahara

He thinks he is.... But if he does he will blow his budget for his spring project(s).

I'd like to make it out and do the trail as well but it's not in the cards so soon after the Rubicon trip. I think some of y'all need to come our way ;)

I know what you mean, it's pricey to drive that far. We'll all get together and plan some other trails with you guys when you can make it out. And yes, I know there has been some discussion of a "Eastern Swing" for us too. I'm from the East Coast (for Julie), so it's obvious that I'd be there.

Oh!! There was a reason I looked up this thread. I guess I know of two JK rear 44s that are going to be available this winter here.

Oh!! There was a reason I looked up this thread. I guess I know of two JK rear 44s that are going to be available this winter here.

With Andrew looking as well, it might be worth putting two on a pallet. Alana works for R&L Carriers so I'm sure she can figure out the shipping. I was mostly worried about the pain on the other end, not mine.

metalic

I'm loosely in the market for a JK rear D44 axle. I am in the planning/prepping stages of stretching the wife's Jeep and it would be nice to have an axle on the side to prep for installing to make a faster turn-around when I start the stretch in the spring.

To be honest, the less that has been done to it the better. I will be reworking all brackets, and unless it has 4.88s and an ARB, doing gears. I'd prefer to avoid shipping so a day trip to pick it up is my target geographics. I am in the Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio area. Obviously, I am willing to pay for shipping but the more I pay there the less I am willing to put into the axle.

The one out of my 07 with 4:10's is available in Illinois. I'm located about 4 hrs from Cincinnati.

07JKSahara

With Andrew looking as well, it might be worth putting two on a pallet. Alana works for R&L Carriers so I'm sure she can figure out the shipping. I was mostly worried about the pain on the other end, not mine.

I will check on the two. You're right, splitting it wouldn't be bad. And besides, I'm happy to inconvenience both these guys. ;)

K.D.C.H

X2 looking for a rear axle of any gear.

I will check on the two. You're right, splitting it wouldn't be bad. And besides, I'm happy to inconvenience both these guys. ;)

Yes Andrew has already contacted me about this so he's got first dibs so if this is something that works out I'd be happy to drop my Axel off at Scott's place and he can deal with the shipping side for both. I too don't mind inconveniencing him :cheesy:

K.D.C.H

My axel should be ready by mid November or maybe sooner depending on how long it is before I just can't sit and stare at these boxes anymore :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443790668.566935.jpg

07JKSahara

Yes Andrew has already contacted me about this so he's got first dibs so if this is something that works out I'd be happy to drop my Axel off at Scott's place and he can deal with the shipping side for both. I too don't mind inconveniencing him :cheesy:

Um.... How did I.... Umm... This is awkward.

On a serious note, I'm sending another axle cross country this week I think, so I'll figure out a good system and I'd be glad to help.

Top Bottom