WTB 2.5 or 3" Lift

Deathmask

I'm looking for a 2.5 or 3" lift for my 4 door JK. I'm not hoping to not spend so much money on a lift at the moment so I'm looking for a used one, but one still in good working shape.

You can get the Evo leveling kit for $230, and personally I thought that was a pretty good deal. And it will sit a little higher than what you think. Especially if you have a 2 dr like mine. And if you have a 4 dr like my wife, just add in a 3/4 spacer to give you a little more. Rides smooth. I promise you won't be disappointed

You can get the Evo leveling kit for $230, and personally I thought that was a pretty good deal. And it will sit a little higher than what you think. Especially if you have a 2 dr like mine. And if you have a 4 dr like my wife, just add in a 3/4 spacer to give you a little more. Rides smooth. I promise you won't be disappointed

Yup! Agreed if you want a quality ride for a low price with minimal parts to swap out. I run it on my JKU and love it.

WTB 2.5 or 3" Lift

I'm getting my 3" taken off next week and replacing it with something a little more geared for my needs. It's not a hardcore lift but it rides solid on road and does well offroad also. PM if you're interested I'll give you a good price just want it gone once it comes off

I've had the Teraflex 2.5 inch budget boost on my jeep for almost 2 and a half years and it has done really well. It's got pretty much everything you need. Order the one without shocks and do either shock extensions or just get new ones that aren't TF shocks.

Also, I've heard nothing but good things about the EVO leveling Kit.

Top Bottom