WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL / JT Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

deezus

Also once you order this how long does it take to get it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

MericaMade

Eddie, do you prefer the single over the twin air? I know for this application you needed to use the smaller one but do you ever feel you need the twin air with 37's or bigger? I am on the fence and like the options of the twin but the price on the single air system.

WJCO

Meme King
Eddie, do you prefer the single over the twin air? I know for this application you needed to use the smaller one but do you ever feel you need the twin air with 37's or bigger? I am on the fence and like the options of the twin but the price on the single air system.

I've run both and run both of them on 33s and 35s several times now and honestly the single isn't that much slower than the twin. With the twin, I can air up 33s in about 8 minutes and the single about 11 minutes. Any they both use the same style manifold if you have air lockers.

Last edited:

MericaMade

I've run both and run both of them on 33s and 35s several times now and honestly the single isn't that much slower than the twin. With the twin, I can air up 33s in about 8 minutes and the single about 11 minutes. Any they both use the same style manifold if you have air lockers.

Thank for the info, do you know if there is any difference between the two on hooking up to a switch-pro. I was told the twin is easier to wire up than the single is this true?

WJCO

Meme King
Thank for the info, do you know if there is any difference between the two on hooking up to a switch-pro. I was told the twin is easier to wire up than the single is this true?

I went to the battery on both Jeeps so I don't know about the switching system. I don't recall wiring being difficult on either. ARB has PDF instructions for each online though.

JKbrick

I went to the battery on both Jeeps so I don't know about the switching system. I don't recall wiring being difficult on either. ARB has PDF instructions for each online though.

I’m no expert but I recall mine saying not to go through a switch panel? I could be wrong tho a guy I know helped with the wires

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I’m no expert but I recall mine saying not to go through a switch panel? I could be wrong tho a guy I know helped with the wires

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Switch Pros sells a harness specifically for the ARB compressor so I would assume its safe to do so, well at least I hope lol.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Looking at the PDF is looks like the Twin has less wiring because the relay is built into the system and the single has the relay outside and needs to be wire into the harness.

Top Bottom