WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL / JT Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

Kruncher

Eddie, there was no mention on backordering when I placed my order. Here is their FB page:

He either a great con man, or is horribly behind in his orders. I sent him a message via one of his other posts .. see if he replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, there was no mention on backordering when I placed my order. Here is their FB page:

He either a great con man, or is horribly behind in his orders. I sent him a message via one of his other posts .. see if he replies.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I tried sending another email and again, it got bounced back to me. Guess I'll be disputing my purchase.

Trail Bud

Hooked

I think he is a very unorganized guy running a one man shop, and he’s buried.
The preorder is gone in the web site. So I think he got the the item to ship. I’m going to wait a few more days to see if it shows up. We have the time to dispute latter.
it is ridiculous though.

Kruncher

I received my order ... however, I am out of town and haven't opened it yet. I finally got ahold of him via FB messenger. I asked to provide some ideas for a 2019 JLU. He just said, "I have no ideas". (He's a Toyota guy). So I replied with a request for an update with my order number. He never replied, but a day or two later, I got an email with UPS tracking number.
Will be back home Sunday, prolly get back on here Monday with an update on fitment
Cheers, Adam

Kruncher

Went through some of his FB posts, he seems like a very unorganized individual, maybe this website is a side gig? Ironic that his company's name is "Wits End," as I was at my wits end dealing with his company (or just him).

JeepFan

Hooked
I put the air chuck where you did, great location, angled down and a little aft (so the air hose can connect). I didn't have a chuck cover though ... at least one did not come with the kit. Rubber bands and a sandwich bag for the "temporary bandaid!"
These work great and fit snug over the ARB chuck.

Prescott Plastics 1.5" Inch Vinyl Round Plug Insert (8 Pack), Black rubber End Cap for Metal Tubing, Fence and Auto Body, Glide Insert for Pipe Post, Chairs and Furniture legs

Plug.png

Top Bottom