Wood working

Some great stuff guys!![emoji106]

My favorite YouTube videos are wood working videos. I don’t have the skill or patience but I love the work and craftsmanship that people put into it.

Very nice guys!I bought some damage cabinets from a home center and the particle board carcase on them were damaged. They had solid oak fronts. I ripped those off so later I will make my own; I miss being around specialized wood suppliers. Anyone ever seen Purple heart or ebony hardwood?

I've got a small stash of Purple Heart. I've done some work with ebony, may still have some small pieces.

Never worked with ebony but have dome some stuff with Purple Heart, Gorgeous wood but hard as hell. I launched a piece of that shit across my workshop trying to rout an edge on a piece several years ago. :eek: Stupid on my part but it never happened again!

My desktop computer with all my pics of my stuff died a couple months ago & I lost all of my old woodworking pics. I gotta try to find some of them....

That house is amazing! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir... I can’t take all credit for the final outcome as we were only responsible for framing & interior/exterior woodwork... the owner & general did an amazing job with designing the overall look... it’s always fun when people are willing to spend the dough.

... A lot of great talent in this thread. Fun to see all your projects. [emoji1360]

Some great stuff guys!![emoji106]

My favorite YouTube videos are wood working videos. I don’t have the skill or patience but I love the work and craftsmanship that people put into it.

If you can build Hot Rods & Jeeps, you can Woodwork... just takes the right tools & practice.

If you can build Hot Rods & Jeeps, you can Woodwork... just takes the right tools & practice.

I enjoy framing and building stuff but the art of cabinetry and home furnishings is something I’ve never attempted. Would love to make a roll top desk one of these days.

I built from scratch this way overbuilt chicken coup a few years ago. Fun little weekend project.
IMG_0967.JPG.
IMG_0969.JPG.

I enjoy framing and building stuff but the art of cabinetry and home furnishings is something I’ve never attempted. Would love to make a roll top desk one of these days.

I built from scratch this way overbuilt chicken coup a few years ago. Fun little weekend project.

Nice Coup!.... a couple you tube videos, 3k worth of tools, 2k in wood, a lot of spare time.... and you can build that desk... :crazyeyes:

I suck at wood work. My next challenge is a front screen door. Ours is an odd size. 32 x 96 inches. Any one have plans for one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look up some plans from Ana White. She has a ton of plans/pictures on her site. I follow her Youtube channel quite a bit to see what they're working on. Learned a thing or two

Top Bottom