WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

Just looked over your thread again. Tons of progress! Those flares and compressor are looking awesome! I need a compressor of my own now.

Coopers are in! And my rear hatch clears the spare, the glass clears the spare, and turning in both directions everything clears! Sure looks like it will rub offroad though, we shall see.

DSC03686.JPG

DSC03685.JPG

DSC03687.JPG

Oh man, that's looking good. Twice the beast I saw a few weeks ago. Great job on it. It's really come together well. Looking forward to seeing how it does on the 18th.

It's looking that way. I wasn't sure, then we went on that camping trip and my wife didn't feel comfortable with a little offroading because she doesn't know if I know what I'm doing (fair), so I decided I need to ramp up my real world experience and do as much as possible this summer. Freed up the calendar and looks like I'll be there.

Definitely apocalypse ready [emoji106]

Indeed. At a moment's notice.

It's looking that way. I wasn't sure, then we went on that camping trip and my wife didn't feel comfortable with a little offroading because she doesn't know if I know what I'm doing (fair), so I decided I need to ramp up my real world experience and do as much as possible this summer. Freed up the calendar and looks like I'll be there.

Glad to hear. The whole family coming out with you?

$20 is $20, right? ;)

Correct.

Top Bottom