Windrock with Vengeance late March

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Home at last!
Low fuel light came on as I got off the freeway, so if you count that one, 18 tanks😱

Have to get Vengeance signed up for gasaholics anonymous 🤣. That's like a six pack per day.

Welcome back.. Damn if my math is right that's like 5.3 mpg assuming it has a 22 gallon tank. You may have to pay the gas guzzler tax when register it in CA. :cheesy:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Home at last!
Low fuel light came on as I got off the freeway, so if you count that one, 18 tanks[emoji33]

Have to get Vengeance signed up for gasaholics anonymous 🤣. That's like a six pack per day.

That’s great you are back home!

How many miles per tank did you get? That is crazy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

Glad you made it home safely and without incident. Your gas mileage makes me smile at my 13 mpg!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Glad your back home safe. Does it still have the stock tank?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes. Most stops were 14 to 16 gallons

Welcome back.. Damn if my math is right that's like 5.3 mpg assuming it has a 22 gallon tank. You may have to pay the gas guzzler tax when register it in CA. :cheesy:

Not quite that bad.

That’s great you are back home!

How many miles per tank did you get? That is crazy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks

Best was 185, Western Tennessee into Arkansas. Mostly flat and no headwind
Worst was 90, near Amarillo Texas, fighting a 40+ headwind and couldn't find a truck to draft behind.

Or unlock the hubs?

🤣🤣🤣
I love having hubs👍

Glad you made it home safely and without incident. Your gas mileage makes me smile at my 13 mpg!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I got 13.5 on a couple of tanks, and a low of 7.5, in the wind

Glad you made it home safely! I bet you’re happy to see vengeance in your drive way

Thanks😁😁😁😁

I got three 4 gallon rotopax’s I’m not using anymore...

Sold 👍
Not as thirsty as a Hellcat, but I would say it has a drinking problem for sure.

Dale72

Hooked
Yes. Most stops were 14 to 16 gallons

Not quite that bad.

Thanks

Best was 185, Western Tennessee into Arkansas. Mostly flat and no headwind
Worst was 90, near Amarillo Texas, fighting a 40+ headwind and couldn't find a truck to draft behind.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I love having hubs[emoji106]

I got 13.5 on a couple of tanks, and a low of 7.5, in the wind

Thanks[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sold [emoji106]
Not as thirsty as a Hellcat, but I would say it has a drinking problem for sure.
Glad you made the trip safely. Yeah 40 for the OK/TX line to Albuquerque can be a sob for wind

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Congrats on making the journey home safe Jerry. Vengeance is a thirsty beast, but worth the effort.

Thanks Ted

Definitely worth it, and it drives so nice👍

Glad you made the trip safely. Yeah 40 for the OK/TX line to Albuquerque can be a sob for wind

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.

I spent the night in San Jon, and left the next morning with a 10 mile per tailwind that lasted about 80 miles, then it flipped and went against me again.

Top Bottom