Windrock Park - TN - January 24-25

Anyone have or getting a CB for this run? Im thinking of getting one but if im going to be the only one, I'll hold off...

I've got a Uniden Pro510XL and a handheld. I'll be sure to bring the handheld for anyone that needs one. It really makes communicating on the trail easier.

Want one but dont know if itll happen in time. Gimme a ok handheld to look at buyin?

Honestly, you're welcome to borrow the handheld I have for the run and save up. If I had it to do over again, I never would have bought the handheld.

Honestly, you're welcome to borrow the handheld I have for the run and save up. If I had it to do over again, I never would have bought the handheld.

Copy that. Im gettin one for my rig but my list of to-dos is getting big with this trip looming.

I'll have a CB if I make it.

Don't be that lone guy without a CB, its fun on the trail! Also, truckers are very helpful when there is an accident. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Copy that. Im gettin one for my rig but my list of to-dos is getting big with this trip looming.

I hear ya! My main focus is going to be trimming the fenders and maintenance. I might get a couple of recovery items for Christmas, but that'll be about it before this trip.

I hear ya! My main focus is going to be trimming the fenders and maintenance. I might get a couple of recovery items for Christmas, but that'll be about it before this trip.

I hear ya. My list is full. Lol. No room to squeeze a cb in there. Lots to do by then for sure

yeah im planning on finally getting a front bumper, rear dring mounts, and some tow straps before i leave in addition to the CB

Does anyone know if Sprint users get service at the park? Their coverage map is terrible and I cant tell by looking at it.

I'm suppose to be getting a CB for Christmas and I'll have it hooked up along with my nice new 50inch light bar I bought myself! My baby is going to be bright! But put me down as a solid maybe for going, it might turn into a solid yes here in a few days, I gotta check my schedule!

I'm suppose to be getting a CB for Christmas and I'll have it hooked up along with my nice new 50inch light bar I bought myself! My baby is going to be bright! But put me down as a solid maybe for going, it might turn into a solid yes here in a few days, I gotta check my schedule!

Sounds good. Got ya down.

Getting very excited about this trip! Going to be calling a couple hotels soon to see what kind of deals we can get.

Top Bottom