Windrock October 9-11, 2020

I’m booked at the Doubletree. Coming in late Friday and leaving Saturday night. Gotta work Friday and Sunday though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sorry guys, after looking st my schedule closer I won't be able to make this one. I'll catch the one next year!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, after looking st my schedule closer I won't be able to make this one. I'll catch the one next year!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That sucks, Josh.

Priorities man, PRIORITIES!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make this trip. I don’t drive the Jeep daily anymore and I ended selling my hard top, and my cheap soft top is pretty beat up and starting to rip and crack. I am worried I’ll end up loosing it on a highway. I can’t really drop the cash for a new soft top right now, especially the one I want. It sucks, I only took the Jeep out wheeling once this year. I was really looking forward to this trip [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make this trip. I don’t drive the Jeep daily anymore and I ended selling my hard top, and my cheap soft top is pretty beat up and starting to rip and crack. I am worried I’ll end up loosing it on a highway. I can’t really drop the cash for a new soft top right now, especially the one I want. It sucks, I only took the Jeep out wheeling once this year. I was really looking forward to this trip [emoji20]

Sorry to hear that Matt, you'll be missed. Next time!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn Matt, it’s been too long.

We should do a day run over to Bundy Hill in Jackson Mi just to get some trail time for you.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Gorilla tape man! Problem solved

What are you looking for? I’ll be a devil’s advocate and say may be we can help one another. I need to sell my premium JK top and it seems like you need one. If you interested let me know and we can work something out.
May be I can get it to Ddays somehow since he is going an might be able to bring it over.

What are you looking for? I’ll be a devil’s advocate and say may be we can help one another. I need to sell my premium JK top and it seems like you need one. If you interested let me know and we can work something out.
May be I can get it to Ddays somehow since he is going an might be able to bring it over.

Does he have room for a front bumper too [emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom