WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #2 - January 29-31

Hey all,great to meet all the new people. I had a blast. Thanks for being so accepting and thanks to Wayalife for the venue to make all this happen....🤓ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454380113.894791.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454380136.504590.jpg

That vid was hilarious laughed the whole time Matt good job reporting haha and Josh great job on getting stuck hahahaha

Hope too see y'all again sometime in the near future

A few more

Thanks Josh for getting a few pictures of my jeep. And thanks for showing me the line on probably the easiest obstacle on Sat. I always get stuck on the easy ones. Thanks Trevor for keeping the east coasters busy and showing us a good time. And thanks to everyone else for showing up. It's nice putting faces and jeeps to usernames. Thanks Matt for having absolutely no fear and pushing your jeep to the limit.

Thanks Josh for getting a few pictures of my jeep. And thanks for showing me the line on probably the easiest obstacle on Sat. I always get stuck on the easy ones. Thanks Trevor for keeping the east coasters busy and showing us a good time. And thanks to everyone else for showing up. It's nice putting faces and jeeps to usernames. Thanks Matt for having absolutely no fear and pushing your jeep to the limit.

Glad you were able to make it out. Need to take a look at those lockers! Also, are you running bump stops front and rear?

Haha no problem bud!!!! Your Jeep looks bad ass so I couldn't help but take some pics of it lol. Yea Trevor is definitely the man!!!! Matt was pulling a Scott by hammering down! #melwadeballs lol

Haha no problem bud!!!! Your Jeep looks bad ass so I couldn't help but take some pics of it lol. Yea Trevor is definitely the man!!!! Matt was pulling a Scott by hammering down! #melwadeballs lol

Heck, the best was the top of 15!!

I love trail 15! Finally get Matt up it after about 45 minutes of trying was insane. And then I made it up in 5 minutes lol

Shorter wheelbase and taking the right line first makes all the difference. Probably would have been different had he not gone to the left first, but who knows.

Im still pissed I missed that. I wish I would of stopped and watched.

Oh I know dude! Your brother took a bad ass line up to the right and made it up after playing around, but to be 16 he knows how to damn drive!

Shorter wheelbase and taking the right line first makes all the difference. Probably would have been different had he not gone to the left first, but who knows.

Haha this is true. I'm kinda glad he went to the left first because I had thought about going that way but since he didn't make it I just followed him lol. But Matt did get his wish, we did have to pull cable a time or two

After washing my rig, i smacked my bumper on that ledge a few more times than i thought lol. Nothin a lil rattle can cant fix.

Haha that's why you bought it!!! But it would have been easier for me and Mike to get you out of that pickle if it wouldn't have been so damn slick with mud.

Top Bottom