Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

So in the spirit of better late than never, I put together my very first ever GoPro video.

This is my first attempt at editing ever so go easy on me!

Hope you enjoy it.

So in the spirit of better late than never, I put together my very first ever GoPro video.

This is my first attempt at editing ever so go easy on me!

Hope you enjoy it.

Dave can you try reuoading the clip. It doesn't want to play.

Random thought for those that ran the scenic route with me. Due to all of the deeper water we went through, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to do a diff service if you haven't in a while.

Random thought for those that ran the scenic route with me. Due to all of the deeper water we went through, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to do a diff service if you haven't in a while.

Good looking out Trevor.

Yeah that scenic route was nice, but crazy brush heavy ... But the width of the trails you can tell those polaris things are what run them mostly... Still have to wax and buff the rig to see how bad it is ... I can only imagine the beating Matts fenders took ...

Still have to post my picts, it was beautiful out there ... Looking forward to next years run for sure ...

Yeah that scenic route was nice, but crazy brush heavy ... But the width of the trails you can tell those polaris things are what run them mostly... Still have to wax and buff the rig to see how bad it is ... I can only imagine the beating Matts fenders took ...

Still have to post my picts, it was beautiful out there ... Looking forward to next years run for sure ...

Yeah, it was tight on some sections, but I've definitely seen much worse on some of the trails up in N. GA. I'm a little disappointed at your delay in getting your pictures up. I mean, come on! :bleh:

I wish i had kept that stick that dented my hood, would have loved to have kept it for old time sake ... ;)

You should have! Or at least kept it to throw on a fire and watch it burn.

The link works when clicked on the PC, but when trying to view on my iPhone, it no longer works. Might just be a mobile thing. :idontknow:

Well hell. I'm in the great white north at the moment. When I get back I guess I'll mess with it. Sorry.

2015-10-24 18.08.41 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.08.43 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.14.36.jpg
2015-10-24 18.14.56 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.15.14 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.15.35 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.15.55 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.16.25 HDR.jpg
2015-10-24 18.16.38.jpg
2015-10-25 13.14.58.jpg

My apologies to Matt and Eric for not getting any shots of there rigs...

As always it was a pleasure my friends - Enjoy!

Top Bottom