winch shopping

I actually hear they are really good and reliable winches. Congrats.

eh, they're all made by the same Chinese company, just with different labels. I used to run a T-Max which is the same thing and while mine worked fine, there are definitely ones that don't. I think it's really just the same ol' QC thing. If you get one that works, it'll work well.

eh, they're all made by the same Chinese company, just with different labels. I used to run a T-Max which is the same thing and while mine worked fine, there are definitely ones that don't. I think it's really just the same ol' QC thing. If you get one that works, it'll work well.

Funny that seems to be a theme with most parts. We are made to believe some are better than the others when in reality they are mostly the same, like R&P's.

Funny that seems to be a theme with most parts. We are made to believe some are better than the others when in reality they are mostly the same, like R&P's.

It's called "private labeling" and you'd be surprised to see what you can get with your name on it. I get solicited all the time and if I wanted, I could easily get these same winches made with WAYALIFE stamped on it. :crazyeyes:

It's called "private labeling" and you'd be surprised to see what you can get with your name on it. I get solicited all the time and if I wanted, I could easily get these same winches made with WAYALIFE stamped on it. :crazyeyes:

Well shoot look for some 10frank9 Winches and HD Blinker Fluid Reservoir Skids in the near future. 😉

Top Bottom