WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelJK

I want em'!

Stock and looking for new eyes! I really want to win!!!!!

Attachments

• Jeep headlights.jpg
    Jeep headlights.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 116

spider

Just getting back into the JEEP scene again. I had to sell my beloved JEEP YJ years ago. It never left my mind, and I never stopped looking for them on the road. I even JEEP waved when not owning one. lol! Im really lucky to have one again and since it wont be paid off for years to come, its great to have a chance to win a nice starting mod for my new JK. Thanks for the chance.

Jeep Contest.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
There are no lights on my street. These sure would come in handy!
2013-09-14+21.50.06.jpg

onlyAjeep

Heck ya!!! Leds are way better then black lenses!!!

Sent from my 03 Rubi!!!

Attachments

• 1379330840306.jpg
    1379330840306.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 93

Franksjk

my 2 cents

I recently bought aftermarket headlights (reflectors and bulb kit) from another very popular lighting manufacturer. I filmed my Jeep at night to see the before and after difference. What i found surprised me. while driving around with the aftermarket lights i drove past a deer on the side of the road. i could barely make it out with my own eyes, the camera picked it up. the aftermarket set seemed much brighter but now i question their effectiveness. i've attached the short video of the footage. My suggestion to all is question and research everything, this is safety equipment.

Frank

9772091116_570e10e3a6.jpg

Last edited:

pheonix_wood

Pick Me...pick me....

Hi....
I could definitely use those lights! (And I'm sure the Truck-Lite's wouldn't have that nasty red spot... :doh: ).

Thanks, and good luck to all!
Rob stock lights.jpg

PrimalJeep07

Help

She is feeling dull, these lights would set her off! Then she could strut her stuff on the open road! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 101

simspace

Nice headlights. I would love a set for my Jeep...

IMG_2719.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

jkmohican

As you can see, I had to resort to ricer blue lights for the mean time because how awful the stock lights are. Please, don't make me look like a ricer for too much longer :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379336072.602224.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom